Sick

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day while I was putting some books into my locker, Min Ah and Jung Hee approached me. She turned my body facing her and pushed me, making my back hit the locker hard. "Ouchh!" I winced in pain. Min Ah crossed her arms while giving me death glare. "Tell me, is there somthing going on between you and Kris songsaenim?", she asked. My heart suddenly beat so fast it can even popped out of the ribcage if that's possible. I shook my head continuously as I looked down, not wanting to meet eyes with her. "An-Aniya". Then, Min Ah placed her finger on my chin and lift my head so I faced her. "Look at me when I am talking to you."

"I saw you and him smile to each other in class yesterday" Jung Hee said while poking my shoulder several times. "Yeah, you think we blind?", Min Ah added. Since when I smiled at him? He was the one who smiled at me. "No, there's nothing going on between us. He's just a teacher to me." I said looking down at my feet again. I can feel my palms got sweaty. "Okay then, fine. If I see you flirting with him or anything, I'll kill you. You hear me?". Min Ah said. I just nodded and so she and Jung Hee walked off. She likes the teacher? 

 

    ~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

Recess time has come so as usual, I walked my way to class 3-E. I brought delicious donuts to school today so I can give some to Kris songsaenim, in order to  thank him. Or pay back his ramen. After been waiting for almost 5 minutes, I still saw no sign of him. Weird, he usually come at this time. So I keep waiting, hoping for him to show up.

10 minutes had passed but he still didn't showed up. I started to wonder and at the same time, was a little upset about him not accompanying me like he usually did for the past few days. Variety of questions started to play inside my mind. Is he busy? or is he bored of me? About what I said yesterday, is it the reason why he didn't come today? or...is he eating with Miss Kwon right now? A picture of him having meal with Miss Kwon suddenly popped in my head. I didn't know why but felt a little dissapointed. 

"Wait, arghhh stop thinking too much Han Na. And besides, if he's eating with Miss Kwon right now so what?" I said to myself.

As recess time was almost over, I decided to eat the donuts alone and leave some for my mom since I won't be able to finish it in time. Why am I upset if he didn't come? He's probably just busy or something. I said to myself, taking one last bite of the donut. It was a perfect time the school bell rang. Recess time has ended. I closed back the small box filled with donuts and brought it along to my class.

After recess period ended, it was PE class. All the students went to their locker to get their PE cloth, and so was I. As soon as we arrived at the gym, our PE teacher, Mr Seok asked us to pair up and eventually, I have no one to pair up with. It was always like that, I was used to it. "Okay, all got their own partner now?" Mr Seok asked. "Is there anyone without a partner?" he continued to ask. Everyone turned their face at me, so I raised my hand slowly. Mr Seok looked at me, "Oh then I guess you have---" "Urmm songsaenim, I have a back problem so I don't think I can play. I'll just sit on the bleachers" I cut him off. He just nodded. Well actually, I was lying. I didn't suffer any back pain, it's just I was not in the mood for sports today. 

I walked past by Min Ah to get to the bleachers. As I walk past her, I heard her talking to her friends. "Backache? What a liar. She just said that because she doesn't even have any friend to become her partner." She and her friends burst into laughter. I just continued to walk, pretending I don't hear them. But obviously, I heard whatever they said since Min Ah purposely talked it out loud.

As I sat at the bleacher, Mr Seok came to me, "Han Na, can you help me?". "Sure" I said as I nodded my head and stood up again. "Help me take the cones and a whistle in the store ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter