Ruined

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris?"

The smile on Han Na's face vanished as she turned towards where the voice was coming from. It was a girl, obviously older than her though younger than Kris. A lady. She was tall and pretty to Han Na's eyes. She was not only looking all perfect and pretty, she also looked sophisticated, way beyond her level which could not even solve a simple physic's problem. Looking at her made Han Na felt small and insecure.

Han Na's eyes followed her as she approached closer to Kris. Her face was somehow plastered with guilt and uneasy. She slowly reached out and held one of Kris hand, however the skinship only last less than a second when Kris instantly pulled his hand away. She went shocked and so did Han Na. 

Han Na looked at her then to Kris; he was unhappy. What kind of false did this woman do to get treated like that from him, Han Na wondered to herself.

"What are you doing here?", Kris asked with furrowed eyebrows, obviously felt bothered by this woman's presence. 

"We need to talk", she talked for the first time.

He scoffed, "There is nothing to talk about".

"Kris please", she begged.

The tears in her eyes became more obvious by now. Only a blink of her eyes, then all the tears will stream down her red cheeks like river. Han Na felt sorry for her although she had no idea what their conversation was all about.

She noticed the tight atmosphere between them, and how she awkwardly stood there, kind of in a wrong place. 

"Please.."

Her voice was so soft and gloomy to hear, it ached Han Na's heart a little. There was an awkward long silent, as Kris was looking at her with blind eyes. 

With a little of confidence but full of hesitation, Han Na at last spoke a sentence, trying hard not to stammer anything. "I think you should go talk to her", she ended with clearing her uncomfortable dry throat, eyes on the ground the entire time.

Kris gave glares to Han Na which sent shivers down her spine and all over her body. He later turned his head facing the female in front of him.

"What is there to talk about? say it now.", Kris sounded bored.

"Can we talk about this privately?", she sounded so polite.

"What is it about that it has to be private, just say it right n—"

"Oppa", Han Na valiantly cut off his words.

Eventhough the presence of the woman kind of made her felt uncomfortable, she just can't take it the way Kris acted coldly towards her. 

Silence.

Kris heaved a sigh and turned his full attention to his girlfriend, "You wait here okay".

Han Na only nodded, not meeting eyes with him. Kris had no choice but to follow where the woman take him as she pulled him by the arm. Various of unknown feelings intermingled in Han Na's mind right now, looking at those two walking away from her. 

One of his old friend maybe? 

She thought, trying hard to throw away all the dark thoughts and possibilities of who the girl w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter