Typical

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was over like finally. Since what happened between Kris songsaenim and I earlier during recess, this day just got worst than ever. 

I went to my locker and put all the books inside. 

While walking my way to the school's main gate, I saw Kris songsaenim on his way to enter his car. At the same time, he also saw me, so he stop from whatever he was doing. 

My steps got slower. We looked at each other for quite a long seconds until I looked away and continue my steps. I got out from the school compound and walked to my uncle's house as usual. 

 

    Kris' POV     

 

After we looked at each other for quite a time, she looked away and left. I sighed in dissapointment. I enter my car and started the engine. 

Why is she being like this?

My head were filled with questions. I was really worried about her. Especially about her uncle's problem. I can't believe her uncle did that to her.

Why would he even do that to a girl? His niece?

 

    ~.~.~.~.~.~    

 

Tomorrow came and the day was as usual. Lots of classes to attend, lots of books to mark and everything.

I decided not to meet Han Na at the usual old class during recess. She was really mad at me and I don't know why. All I want is to protect her. Yes, I do care for her. Is it wrong?

It was almost recess. I hurriedly finished all the papers that need to be mark and set it to the side. I looked around the table. "Hmm what else?", I mumbled to myself. 

After all were set, I stood up and ready to go eat with the other teachers. 

Suddenly out of nowhere, someone came and poked twice at my shoulder. 

"Hey !"

That voice. It was Miss Kwon's voice. Urghh what else? I kinda rolled my eyes before I turned back and smiled at her.

"Hey, what is it?", I said with a fake smile.

"Let's eat together", she said while batting her long fake eyelashes. 

"Urmm let's eat together with the other teachers.", I slightly smile while nodding. 

She pouted and tugged on my shirt, "Ohh come on, we never eat together, just the two of us". She kept on holding to my shirt while soft-pulling it for several times.

It was at that moment, Han Na enter the teacher's room with a pile of workbook on her hand. She kinda stopped for a millisecond and look at us. She stared at me, then to Miss Kwon who was pulling my shirt acting cute I don't know. 

She looked away and walked straight to one of the teacher's desk and placed down the workbook she was holding. She walked back to the door looking down ignoring that I was looking at her, and got out. I sighed.

"Why are you looking at her like that?", Miss Kwon suddenly asked. I almost fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter