Omma

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sound of the radio. Radio? I don't remeber there's a radio in the-- Then I stopped thinking for awhile after my eyes was fully open. It appeared that I was inside a car. A familiar scent of lavender filled my nose. I looked to my left and saw him, Kris songsaenim, driving. 

"Oh Han Na-shi, you're awake", he flashed a quick smile at me and focused back on the road.

I went silent. What just happen? The last thing I remember was me and him in that old classroom, just casually talking to each other. Stars..Everybody's Day..and--

"I'm taking you to your house incase if you're wondering".

I looked at him, still in a blank mode. "Aren't we in the classroom just now?", I asked him. He replied with a nod. "Then..how come I'm here?", I asked him again, still in lost. My brain was not fully functioning at the moment. But he only looked at me and shrugged. With that playful smile.

Wait,

It can't be..

"You need to eat more, you're so light", he continued. After fully understand what he just said, I turned my gaze to somewhere else, feeling embarrassed. 

Wait, how the..did I accidently slept without realizing? Did anyone notice us?

"Oh and don't worry, people didn't notice cause I took the alternative way", he answered the question that was playing inside my head. Did he just read my mind? I only nodded and looked away, still felt like hiding my face deep under the ground. I went red and suddenly felt a slight sweat on my face. The tension is just unbearable though.

Only few metres left untill we reach to my house. I took a glance at Kris songsaenim and saw him concentrating on the road. He flashed the signal and made a turn. I concentrated on his face then down to his jawline. Sharp. Without even realizing what I was doing, I continued to adore stare at his face. Until, 

"Is there something on my face?", he said out of nowhere which made my heartbeat stop for a millisecond.

"No" I quickly replied and looked away feeling stupid. Stupid for being too obvious. He only scoffed after that.

We soon arrived at  the front of my apartment. The moment I stepped ot of the car, Kris songsaenim also turned off the engine and stepped out of the car. "Wait, why are you---?"

"I'll accompany you to your house", he said. My mouth went partially opened as I shook my head, "No, it's okay. I know how to take the lift by myself okay."

"But it's really late and something bad might happen."

"B-but it's ok..", my words stopped when I saw two policemen walking into the apartment lobby. I turned to look at Kris songsaenim, only to found him leaving me behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter