Uncle's house

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already been 2 weeks that I skipped school since my mom passed away. And it was also been two weeks that I didn't see Kris songsaenim. But, why I care? I was now living with my uncle since he was the only relative that I have, that live near my school. His house was only few blocks away from my old house. 

Yes, my old house. Since mom was gone, I can't afford myself to pay the apartment rent. So, moving in with my uncle was the only choice I have, (Along with Ddukbokki the kitten). But to be honest, living with him felt like living with a somewhat kind of devil.

He was evil and super retarded. He was the meanest person I had ever knew in my entire life. Since I stayed with him, my life became stressed and disorganized. He always came home late at night in a drunk state. He would sometime ask me for money, but the moment I said no, he started to beat me up, making bruises appearing on my arms and legs.

I didn't know what was his problem. It came across my mind before, planning to kill him, or just report this case to the police. But, what can I do? He's my uncle. In the morning, he was normal, giving me money to buy lunch for myself and all. But when night time comes, I always stayed inside my room, terrified. He would threatened me something aweful and scary.

There was this one time..

- Flashback -

Knock..knock..knock..

The door was banged so hard that it could brake any time. I was in my room, just got fully dressed after shower. I quickly ran towards the living room to open the door. The moment I opened the door, my uncle...with a girl? entering the house. Both in a drunk state and also the intoxicating scent coming from them. Yucks!

"Hiaa ! can't you hear I've been knocking  the ing door thousand times already?", my uncle shout at me.

"I'm sorry, I was in my room--", my words got cut by him saying some .

"I don't care just get the door when it's knocked, ARRASSO?", he shouted the last word, eye bulging at me.

I only nodded in silent. He then pushed me to the side, and bring the girl to his room, swaying from right to left. I didn't think the girl was actually drunk though, but my uncle was. So both of them entered my uncle's room, doing inappropriate thing. 

He was always like this; coming home late while in drunk, bringing different es each night and do it in his room. I felt miserable and pathetic being in his house with him like that.

The next day, he was about to give me money for buying lunch, when I asked him about the thing happened last night. Why he did that and all. But it took me by surprise when I earned a slept from him.

"Yesterday, it never happen. You understand?", he said to me in a low scary voice. I only nodded, looking down, tears were about to fall.

"And if you tell this to anyone, I'll chopped your body into 3 !"

And since that, I never had the guts to ask him anything about his pathethic stupid attitude ; bringing different girls each night to his room, have and everything. He's just mentally retarded, I don't know.

- End of flashback - 

Today was monday and I decided to attend school since I already skipped like a lot and probably missing all of the subjects. I purposely wore a long sleeve at that day to cover up the bruises on my arms. But unluckyly, this one little bruise on the back of my hand couldn't be hid. Hope no one notice.

I walked as usual to school, just that it got few meters further after staying at my uncle's house. The weather in the morning today was suprisingly warmer than usual. And plus I was on period and my back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter