Darkness

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That stupid Han Na X Kris feels that made me drew that. (>_<)

 

"I want you", his voice sounded hoarse and husky.

I want you too. Han Na try to let it out from , but she was too mesmerized by his touch. It was as if her brain went malfunction, thus she can't take control of her body. It was all under Kris' command nevertheless.

He kissed her again and again. Deep and lenghthy. Gentle and leisurely. Moist but not sloppy. 

Han Na enjoyed the kiss so much she did not have any idea where they were heading. Everytime, his head pulled back an inch, Han Na took the chance to open her eyes and took a view at his beautiful structured face. Kris cradled her face with his two hands, looking right into her eyes with such dreamy eyes. She was enthralled to his face, how thick and y his eyebrows were when he frowned, how delicious that lips taste, how one by one strand of his brunette hair fell covering his forehead when he moved. 

Kris changed to a more comfortable position which was on top of her, both hands guarding at each side. His kiss somehow traveled down to her neck and he continued, kissing her gently. That moment when his lips brushed at a sudden spot on her neck, she unconsciously moaned.

"Nghh...", Han Na opened her eyes in alert after realized the sudden whimper. She pushed her lips close together, ashamed of herself.

Kris smiled sweetly at her then continued on what he was doing at first. Every time the skin of his lips touch her, her heartbeat would increase drastically. At the moment, her face were crimsoned while her hands began to shivered. Luckyly the only light source covering the whole living room was only from the television screen, or else he would notice how crimson red her face was. 

Kris hand crawled to the coffee table and took the tv remote, lowering down the tv volume. 

"Why?", her voice were soft and weak.

"So I can hear you better", he moved to the last mark he kissed on her neck seconds ago and bite her skin tenderly.

She can't help it but to let out a soft moan again. Damn it, she cursed inside her head.

She quickly covered with her hands after that. Kris moved closer to her face and held one of her shivering hand. He realized how she must have been felt at the moment; scared and uneasy. He heard the sound of teeth clenching Han Na made. Her face obviously showed anxiety. Kris somehow felt dissappointed, yet he tried to control himself down and act matured.

"It's okay if you're not ready. Sorry for the sudde-"

"No ! I...am just scared", she was blushing so hard right now.

"But..", she continued slowly as she pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt and secured her arms around his neck. She whispered something at his ears which made him genuinely smiled in satisfaction.

He gripped her right arm and pressed it against the left side of his chest. Han Na felt a heartbeat rate that was extremely fast. Almost the same speed as hers, or maybe faster. 

"It happens everytime you're near me", he explained. 

His heatbeat would go crazy everytime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter