Everybody's Day

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Saturday - Everybody's Day   

 

I looked at the time on my  phone, it was already 6:30PM. Another 2 hours, more or less, untill the Everybody's Day start and here I was lying on my bed with Ddukbukki sleeping beside me. 

Should I go to this party?

Wouldn't people be shock?

Or would they even mind my presence?

Will Min Ah be there? Ofcourse she'll be there..

"Ahhhh it's too late to think of all that. Calm down Han Na, what you have to do is just to go there, get some drink and sit at the very edge, where people can't see you". I whispered to myself.

After taking a nice warm bath, I walked to my wardrobe and took out the dress Kris songsaenim bought for me. I stared at it for quite long time for no reason. After that, I put on the dress and looked at myself through the mirror. An unexpected smile suddenly appeared on my lips. It was the first time I tried the dress and it looked perfect on me. I was very satisfied with it, Kris songsaenim really knows how to pick a good dress. Well, he knows everything. 

Later on, I put on the knitted brown cardigan and decided to let my hair down. I neared my face to the mirror and look at myself.

"Should I wear makeup?".

Then suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it. Mom was standing there, looking at me with a bright smile on her face. 

"Aigoo my princess", she said and came to hug me. Okay, that was all of sudden.I wrappped my arms around her the moment she came at me. Hugging her was the best thing I could ever ask for. It just felt safe and protected everytime she hugs me. After few moment, she slowly let go.

The moment we broke the hug, I can see little tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "You have grown up now", she said. I looked at her and smiled, "Mom, it's just a school party". "I know, I know..I am so emotional right now. Aigoo if your dad see you grown up becoming a pretty lady, he would be so proud". I looked down, blushing. Appa I miss you ~

 

 

"Here", she placed a cute headband on my head. I looked at the mirror, "Aww mom it's beautiful, when did you get this?" I asked her still looking at the mirror while fixing my hair. "That night you went out with your teacher, I also went to the mall with my friend since I'm all alone. And I saw this cute headband and I know it'll look so perfect on you, so I bought it.", she explained. "You like it?", she continued. I looked at her and gave her a peck on the cheeks, "I love it mom, thank you so much !".

~

I intent to just walked to my school at first, but mom told me she can give a ride since she was also going somewhere else. "Do you want me to fetch you after this?", mom asked the moment I stepped out of the car. I shook my head, "No it's okay mom. Wait, where are you going tonight anyway?". "Buying grocery that's all, oh and I promised my friend to meet her at her coffee shop."

I nodded in understanding. I closed the car door and soon mom drove away. The moment mom's car was out of sight, I let a heavy breathe and slowly took my steps to the school hall. Here we go.

My feet stop after only few metres in front of the school hall. The sound of a relaxing slow music was heard from here. There's a big banner on the top of the entrance saying 'Everybody's Day'. I inhaled a deep breathe and exhaled it slowly. Few female students with beautiful gowns and dress were passing by, giving me looks. I tried hard to ignore all of that and just continued my steps.

The moment I entered the hall, students were everywhere, dancing, chatting and laughing. Some of them were looking at me as if I wasn't invited. Looking me from top to bottom and whispering things to each other. I only looked down and walked straight to the seats. What is wrong with a girl that never attend this kinda party, to attend once?

I sat at the very edge where less people were there. Some couples were dancing to slow music at the centre of the hall. A girl whom I believed, Chuo Kyung Mi, was playing a sweet melody from her violin on the stage. 

Is this what they always do during Everybody's Day? Hurmm not that fun to me.

Then I saw a tall figure walking right at me. I squinted my eyes for a better view since the lights in here was kinda dim. Please don't be anyone that I don't want, I thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter