First date

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How if I just drop you in front of your house?", Baekhyun asked in between panting as he pedalled the bike up the hill.

"I've told you, it's fine. Just drop me at the bus stop".

Baekhyun had asked Han Na for more than twice that he wanted to drop her right in front of her house, but she object. She was worried that if he somehow know that that was Kris house, then she will be dead. 

Finally they reached the bus stop. Han Na hopped off of the bicycle and straighten her already crumpled shirt. "Thanks for the ride", she lightly bowed.

"Ahh anytime", Baekhyun waved goodbye and so did her.

She only looked at him reversing his bike and started padeling straight down the hill. Baekhyun was really a nice friend. He helped her a lot just now during their study session. Almost all of the questions that she can't solve, she would asked Baekhyun to solve and show it to her how. Only a day with him, Han Na already know that he was a bit of a spoil child. He loves being pampered by his mom. He told her he had a big brother, but already married and was now living with his wife and his just born son. And so forth, no wonder he was acting as if the only child.

The sound of a car passing by stopped her train of thoughts on Byun Baekhyun. She blinked her eyes only to notice Baekhyun was already out of sight, probably already corner down the road. She turned back and started walking with a wide grin plastered on her face, excited to see someone.

After few metres of walking, Han Na finally reached Kris' big house. Luckily the gate was opened, so she straightly walked towards the door. To her surprise, the front door was slightly opened too. She slowly pushed the door open and entered with a strange feeling. As she walked through the living room with brows almost connecting, she placed her bag on the nearby couch.

"Oppa?", she slightly shouted.

It was a pin drop silent, almost hearing her echo reflecting on every corner of the room. She started to get worried as she ran up the stairs to check on him if he was there. She had no idea what was she worrying about though.

She walked as fast as lightning towards his room and in a swift move, she opened the door, only to let out a relief sigh. She looked at him, sleeping on a chair with his head on the table. Inside his room, there was a study table where he did all his physics revision before spreading the knowledge to the class. 

She walked near him, hoping to saw his handsome face while he was asleep. Unluckily, half of his face was covered with his hand that acted as his pillow on the hard surface table. Beside him, was a book tittled 'Quantum Genius'. Physics related maybe?, Han Na thought. She thought of waking him up, but seeing him sleeping so soundly, she intended not to. Instead, she tip toed out of the room and went down to take back her bag she left on the couch.

 

   ~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

Han Na was watching the television when Kris walked down the stairs, still in dazed from his sleep. She heard footsteps and quickly notices it was Kris. He started talking the exact time she turned her head to look at him. "Since when you're home?", he asked while making his way towards her.

"Just now. I saw you sleeping inside your room so I don't want to bother", she shifted to the side as Kris was about to sit next to her.

Kris layed his on the sofa and rubbed his face with his hand. "Go get change", he looked at her.

Han Na pulled a quizzical expression at him, "Are we going somewhere?".

"Yes", he smiled calmly.

"Where?", she still didn't smile though.

"Do you like ferris wheel?"

Her lips curled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter