Out

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gasped in shock as I opened my eyes very wide and automatically sat up straight, breathing in and out so quickly. I observed the surrounding and noticed I was still in his bedroom. But he was not here. It took a while for me to fully realize that it was just a dream. I sighed in relief as I massaged my chest, trying to calm down my heartbeat.

I noticed the time and was surprised when I found out I'd been sleeping for around 7 hours. "Okay what? I'm so not sleeping tonight then", I whispered to myself. I rubbed my eyes feeling pathetic, while thinking how on earth I end up sleeping half of the day. Was it because of his bed?

Ting Tong.

The doorbell rang, making me stood up in consternation. He's home..no. I quickly walked towards the door, but before I could get out of his room, I checked his bed. The bed sheets were wrinkled, obvious someone just slept there. I walked towards the bed and patted it so that it looked neat like earlier when I entered his room.

I sprinted down the stairs and straight towards the door. I let out a small breath before I could open the door. 

The moment I opened the door, I saw him, on his phone while frowning deeply. He pulled his gaze away from the phone screen as soon as he noticed the door was opened. 

"Ahh Han Na, I was knocking the door for so long but it wasn't open, I started to get worry", he said as he entered the house.

"Sorry", I said shortly.

"By the way, were you sleeping?", he said while taking off his shoes.

"No", 

He stopped from whatever he was doing and turned around to face me with squinted eyes, "Really? because your hair say so". He smiled while looking at my hair. My feet was rooted to the ground, not daring to meet his eyes. When he turned away from me, I touched my hair and yes, frizzness overload. My hair probably looked like a bird nest right now.

He continued his way towards the couch and sat down, while releasing a deep breath. I also walked towards him, "I'll make you coffee", I said while smiling at him. He looked down for a second, before looking at me back while nodding.

I walked towards the kitchen cluelessly, didn't know where is where and what is what.

"I hope you're already familiar with the kitchen, and the house", he said, making me stopped my steps. I turned my head to look at him.

Oh, totally familiar. About that, what I did today was literally sleeping through half of the day and woke up to him knocking on the door. So I wasn't quite sure with stuff and everything in this house, to be very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter