Study

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Na's eyes fluttered open when the warm rays of sunlight shine at her face through the slits of the window. She squinted her eyes, setting it to focus while stretching her arms in the air. 

Yesterday...

Kris' kiss. Kris' confession. Kris' I love you.

Wow, what a dream last night, she mentally said suddenly all smiling in the morning. 

Then out of the blue, a hand appeared hugging her waist. She literally stopped breathing for awhile and observed the owner's hand. It can't be real, no freaking way. She turned her face to the side and oh my, she was speechless. It was a breathtaking view of someone she never imagine sleeping next to. Her eyes were glued to him sleeping so soundly. His dark brown hair was messy yet still looking all perfect like that. He looked so stunning, so paradisiacal. It wasn't a dream after all.

She noticed the time and it was already too late. How she really wanted to just stay in that position, in his embrace but she couldn't unfortunately. She had promised to meet Baekhyun at this nearby bus station and he would pick her up there and bring her to his house. They had planned to study together for the upcoming examination.

She carefully slid out from his embrace as quiet as she can, trying not to wake him up. Once she was about to get off of the bed, a husky deep voice was heard, "Where are you going?".

She froze to her spot for quite a second before turning her body to face him. Kris was there, lying under the comforter with his just-woke-up eyes looking right at her. "I promised a friend to study together for this nearing test", she explained.

"Can't you stay in bed a little longer?", he protested as he pulled Han Na in the arm, resulting her lying on the bed again. Her back was facing him as he hugged her.

"Sorry, I promised him", she said smiling at his cute whining.

Kris' eyebrows furrowed drastically, "Who's him?".

"Baekhyun", she answered.

"Oh that guy you're so close with during the camp?", apparently someone was jealous.

"Not that close, we started being friends around...", she trailed on and giggled, making him frowned quizically.

"What's so funny?", he asked.

"Are you jealous?", she asked in barely audible voice and ended it with a slight laughter.

Kris didn't object, instead he burried his face on the nape of her back which send spark of shivers all over her entire body. He inhaled deeply, not letting a bit of her scent flew away from entering his nose. "Yes, yes I am".

Han Na grin sheepishly at his honesty. She really wished she could just hug and kiss him hungrily endlessly right now, which she could but then she would just mess up the whole thing since she was totally new to all this. Stay calm Han Na, she reminded herself in her mind. 

"He's just a friend.", she held his hands that was wrapping around her. "You're wayyy more special than him", she emphasized the second word.

She sensed his lips smiling against the back of her neck eventhough she can't see him. "I know", he said proudly and lightly kissed her on the nape.

"Han Na", he called.

She only hummed in response.

"So, we're official now right?"

The question made Han Na smile so wide, the corner of her lips were almost connecting to her ears. Nothing can describe how she felt at the moment. It was a medley of beyond happiness, blessed, sparkles and heaven being put altogether inside a bag, resulting it to burst into a glittering fireworks. Yes, of course ! she literally screamed inside her head. 

Last night after Kris confessed to her, she had no time at all to express back the feelings that were kept long inside her heart to him. She loved him, so much for so long she can't even remember when the feeling started and grew. It happened so fast last night and she need time clear up her naive mind. She was shock to a stage where she can't even speak more than three words.

Until today, she still haven't said anything.

"I don't know", she said playfully before getting off from the bed and ran into the bathroom.

She can be childish sometimes.

 

   ~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

It was actually hot for a winter season when Han Na was walking to the bus stop which was about 500 meters away from Kris' house. She imagined Baekhyun being so angry once she arrived there, so she thought of all the excuses she can make —other than "Oh sorry I'm late, I was just cuddling in bed with Kris songsaenim". Not that one, nope. Totally out of the list.

Once Han Na arrived, she saw a figure sitting on the bust stop seats along with a matte black colour bicycle not too far from him. Baekhyun was looking at his phone, forehead scrunching deeply because of the hot weather maybe. Please don't be mad at me, she kept repeating that in her mind from the moment she saw him from afar.

She cleared , "Hi Baekhyun".

Baekhyun lifted up his head and turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter