Agony

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"for the last time...", she extended her words.

It went quiet for a while before Kris replied, "Are you out of your mind? I have a girlfriend", he clearly stated.

Mei Yuan received the words like a painful slap on her face. "That girl...from the park is it?", her eyes deliberately moving down to the peach tiles.

"Yes. If you have no more else to say, you can get out of–",

"Please...just one kiss and I promise, I'll disappear from your life", she made her way towards the standing Kris.

Kris looked away, arms still crossed against each other. His expression were somehow aggravated, puzzled and frustrated. Flashing back to those days when they were having fun at the park, enjoying green tea and coffee at their favourite cafe, going out during summer. All those memories made his heart felt weak and suffered. He tried hard not to cry over this, over something that was so stupid. What Mei Yuan did next literally stopped his train of thoughts.

She cupped his face with her both hands, forcing him to face her. Once their eyes met, he realized how tired and aweful she looked. As if she have not been sleeping for days. True or not, he could not careless. 

"Just one last kiss", she said in between her soft cries. 

She moved forward, not allowing any spaces in between them and touched her lips with his. His eyes unconsciously shut at the very moment their lips brushed. He did not kiss her with that typical sensual feeling one always go through when they kissed. He kissed her in attempt to let all the memories and feelings suppress once their lips unattach. Eventhough he was quite harsh on the outside, mentally there was still a feeling of pitifulness deep inside his heart. He did not literally forgot all those memor—

This is wrong.

He opened his eyes and pushed her away slowly, perceiving what kind of brainless rubbish he just did. He then noticed a presence not quite far from where he was. His eyes went wide as he saw the person standing there, watching them in silence. Mei Yuan turned to look at the direction he was facing.

Standing there, with mouth slightly ajar was Han Na. She looked immensely perplexed with her glassy red eyes. It was as if her heart just got stabbed hundreds or maybe thousands of times with a knife. Her eyes then followed to the girl clinging next to him, who was aware with the current situation. She felt pain everywhere; her eyes when she saw it, her head when she knew it and mostly her heart when she realized it. It was beating incredibly fast although it felt weak.

"Han Na", Kris softly voiced out.

In a split second, she turned back and ran away leaving him and Mei Yuan. 

"Han Na !!", he shouted her name as he ran to catch her. 

She did not have the time to properly wear her shoes, in fact she just slipped it on and ran out of the house. She heard Kris calling for her once, but she had no intend to stop and face him. The weather outside was really cold since it just stopped raining few hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter