Serene

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stay with..you?", I tilted my head looking at him. He only smiled while nodding. 

"You can sleep in my sister's bedroom", he said.

I looked at him blinking twice. My crying had already ease at the moment. I looked down thinking deeply, living with him? with a teacher? my physics teacher?. It was an insane idea, but than living with my uncle and get beat up everyday, I rather stay with him.

"Your sister lives here too?", I asked. 

He shook his head slightly curved down his lips, "She used to, but she has rent a new home near her office right now".

I hummed with a slight nodded. "Oh and she also left some of her clothes in her bedroom, you can use it for awhile", he explained.

"Wouldn't she get mad or something?", I frowned worriedly.

"Nahh she's kind, I swear. And it's just for awhile, then we'll go buy your new clothes tomorrow. How's that?", Kris songsaenim crossed his arms smiling more widely.

We?

Before I could say anything, he stood up from the couch and gestured me to stand up too, "Come on I'll show you her room".

After a thoughtful pause, I shook my head and decided to stay in the spot. "It's okay, I think I'll sleep here for tonight".

He furrowed both his eyebrows and sat back down. Those are such a really thick y eyebrows.

"Han Na, you can't sleep on the couch. Your body will get hurt".

"No it's okay, I'm okay"

"Oh c'mon, there's a better place for you to sleep upstairs Han Na".

"Songsaenim, it's fine."

"But--", before he could manage to say another word, I cut him off. "Just for tonight", I smiled beggingly.

He stared into my smile for quite a long seconds, untill I spoke something, making him jerked back to reality. "What?", I stared at him weirdly.

"Ohh nothing", he cleared down his throat and sighed. "Are you sure you wanna sleep here?", he questioned. I only hummed in response. He nodded and stood up once again. I only watched him as he made his steps towards the stairs and walked up. 

I looked blankly at the mug in front of me and decided to get a sip of the drink. Ahh Kris songsaenim made such a nice hot chocolate. I smiled out of nowhere looking at the delicious chocolate malt drink.

After a few minutes, he came back down along with a blanket. Thick comfy light blue blanket. 

He walked towards me and spread the folded blanket. He covered the bottom part of my body with it and at the same time, I was only sitting there not even moving an inch. He took a sit back where he sat earlier, before smilling at me.

"Songsaenim", I said with a low voice, suddenly feelling..well it felt something. 

"Yeah?", his eyes were at me. I suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter