Friends

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am really sorry if any of you get notification that I have updated when I'm not. 
It's because I always forgot to tick the 'hide chapter' button when I want to save what I just typed. I am really sorry.
Seriously, I really never thought that it will pop out on subscribers' notif when I'm late to tick that for like 3-4 secs. Really sorry :'(

 

Han Na’s day did not get any better on account of today’s Arts and Drama club stay back. It came out of the blue since the club organisation usually went on Wednesday. But earlier during recess when Baekhyun informed her that it was earlied to today, it caught her off guard. She had been imagining and anticipating to get home early in order to jump on that big couch and watch tv, be lazy and all. Unfortunately, that all have to wait until 3PM today once the club meeting end.

Now at the moment, she was mentally dragging herself to the class where the club was held.

She peaked her head inside before letting her entire body enter the class. All the people inside seemed to be busy talking to one another. She went nervous as she saw no sign of Baekhyun. She slowly walked to the back of the class, seating at the very corner. Her face however lighted up when she saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol making their way towards her as soon as they entered the class.

“This is so annoying, why do they have to change it to today?”, whining was the first thing Chanyeol did once he sat down.

“It’s because we have exam on Wednesday”, Baekhyun sent death glare at him as he took a seat beside Han Na.

“We have exam this Wednesday?”, Chanyeol’s voice was quite high in shock. His big round eyes got bigger.

Han Na looked at them one after another, smiling once the shorter gave a disgusting look at his friend. To think that both of them were bestfriends was actually quite unthinkable since they have such contrary personalities. Meanwhile Baekhyun was all sophisticated and smart, Chanyeol was quite loud and full of humor.

“Doofus”, Baekhyun mumbled.

Chanyeol frowned before hitting the guy’s head with his knuckles in anger. His focus then went to Han Na, “Ahh Han Na, do you want to join us for lunch at my mom’s restaurant today?”

“Your mom owns a restaurant?”, she asked shyly. Chanyeol nodded in enthusiasm.

“Yeah, his treat”, Baekhyun pointed at his friend and poked him on the cheeks several times, making him irritated. He stopped after getting that look from Chanyeol.

“Umm I guess it’s fine then”, she replied along with a grin.

“Wohoo great then”, the taller one clapped.

~

 

“Did you see Miss Kwon today?”, Chanyeol asked Baekhyun. Han Na and both of them were on their way to Chanyeol’s mom’s restaurant which was about 5 blocks away from school.

“No, haven’t seen her since morning. Why?”, Baekhyun replied.

“Her skirt was quite short today. Plus it’s red, my favourite colour”, he said cheekily.

While Han Na felt a little uncomfortable with the topic conversation, Baekhyun elbowed his friend, “Watch your mouth, there’s a girl here. Sorry Han Na”.

“Oh it’s okay”, she shook her head smiling.

“Hiaa, why are you being so gentleman and all in front of her? Han Na, to be honest, he’s not like this usually. He is more ert than me”,  Chanyeol said with a giggle, deep inside laughing so hard. Evilly

“Yo what the hell?!!” Baekhyun screamed while chasing after him who was running away from there. With the gift from God for his long legs, there was no way Baekhyun would catch this jerk friend of his.

“U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter