Unexpected

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Each couple were given clues and compass on where to collect all five ribbons, and each clues were different. So they would start and finish at different places. Almost two hours had passed and Han Na and Kris already got three strings of different colour ribbons. They are now deep (not that deep) inside the forest, trying to search for the fourth ribbon. Kris was walking in front leading Han Na who was at the back, struggling with bushes and twigs. Her legs were also sore from the two hours of walking and searching.

The sun was almost setting as well as the surrounding started to get chilly and windy. The ribbons and clues paper were on Han Na's hand.

"What does it say again?", Kris turned around only to find Han Na kind of far behind. 

She quickly walked approaching him who just stopped and looked at her. "Urm it says 114 degree north from wher—", she accidently tripped her left foot on to something and eventually fall on her stomach.

Kris' eyes got wide as he instantly jogged towards her. Han Na felt embarrassing to the highest level as he pulled her up in the hands. She would open the mind of this physic-genius guy and fix it to obliterate everything happened few seconds ago if she could. "Are you okay?", Kris asked her with a faint laugh. He probably thinks he's right now with the most lame girl ever exist in this world, Han Na mentally said to herself.

She nodded looking down, feeling humiliated. Kris softly wiped out the dirt on her shoulder and it literally send shivers down her spine. She ended up statued herself there.

Kris took the paper from her and read the clue for the second time. He looked around squinting his eyes, "This has to be the checkpoint. Why I can't see any ribbon?. Or is it on the north?". He looked at the paper then to the compass again, scrunching his forehead.

The fourth ribbon was in yellow colour. Han Na widened her eyes as she saw something yellow tied to the end of a branch of a tree. "Ohh Kris oppa..", she moved towards the tree for a better view. Fortuitously, it was the ribbon they were searching for half an hour ago. The clues kept getting harder as the number of ribbons increase. Kris followed her, approaching this particular tree. 

She jumped to reach for it but what was she thinking? it was impossible for her to reach that branch even when she wear five inches heels and still try to jump and reach for it. Typical petite girl's problem. Kris stretched both his arms and with a tiptoed, he untied the ribbon. While he was busy untying it, his shirt was slightly pulled upward and Han Na accidently looked at his Calvin Klein boxer. She quickly pulled her eyes away, blushing really hard. Whatever was in her mind, only God knows.

"Here", Kris handed her the ribbon and she took it from him.

"Okay, now last one and we can head back to the main hall", Han Na said smiling in excitement. Kris thought it was just plainly adorable.

~

They decided to rest under this shady tree, taking a nice quiet moment of looking at the stars fading above them. At first, the game was quite matter to Han Na, but then she just didn't care at all since it got tougher on finding the clues. What was best now is having a peaceful relaxing moment with her songsaenim, yes that would be better. They gave up on finding the last blue ribbon as it took like forever for them to search it. So they end up here, sitting under a tree, eye-haunting shooting stars. 

"Oh there I see it, a shooting star !!", she pointed a finger at it and Kris followed where she was pointing to. "Hurry now close your eyes and make a wish", she closed her eyes and frowned in concentration. 

Kris can't help but to smile at her childish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter