Singing

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me", I poked the girl's shoulder who was busy talking to her friend. she clicked a tounge before turned to face me unwelcomely. Maybe I shouldn't ask her.

She went a bit shock after noticing my presence. She furrowed her eyebrows, "What?", she crossed her arms. 

"Do you know where is the class for Arts and Drama club?", I asked. She went more surprised after hearing the words that came out from my mouth. Since when this girl join this kinda thing? She probably thought of that.

She showed her index finger towards the class at the most end of the corridor. I followed where she pointed and saw people, talented people, with violins and scripts coming in and out of the class. My heart started to feel nervous.

"Oh thank you", I bowed and brave myself to give a smile. She only replied with a quite sarcastic smile before turning her full attention on her friend back.

I walked towards the class.

The moment I walked in, I felt totally out of place looking at all the people talking to each other, whilst I was alone. I knew them but I never make friends with them, I never speak a word to them. Some of them also sent me glares, probably questioning themselve why was I even here. I sighed painfully. There are people sitting with their friends, practicing vocals and some were just chatting. It was quite noisy with all the music tunes and talkings. 

"Han Na", a familiar voice shouted from the crowd. I lifted my head and to my surprise, Baekhyun was sitting with some of his guy friends. He was waving at me and asking to come sit with him. Of course, I would never just sit there and join the group of guys. I shook my head as I slightly curled my lips down, uninterested. I took at the most corner part of the room and sat there with me, myself and I.

Baekhyun's face was plastered with disappointment when he noticed me making my way to sit alone. He stood up and walked away from his group, making his way towards me.

"Heyy", he said as soon as he crouched down. "Why don't you sit with me? C'mon", he continued.

"I don't know them", I sounded obviously a coward and weak. He only giggled, "That's why I'm gonna introduce you to them.", he pulled me by the wrist.

I froze to my spot and shook my head at him pleadingly. 

"They are kind, trust me". He simply said.

Fortunately, Baekhyun was right about his friends. They were really kind, asking me about my likes and dislikes. They know me before ofcourse, the girl that never talks to anyone. It kinda sadden me to be labeled as that, but since Baekhyun introduced me to them, they atleast started talking to me. In the meantime, I was answering whatever question they asked so awkwardly and shamefully.

"Why you never talk to anyone before?",  one of Baekhyun's friend which I presumed as Chanyeol asked me, looking at me with those big round puppy eyes.

"Yeah, you're kinda weird", another friend of him simply said, earning a glare from Baekhyun.

"Sehun-ahh !!", Baekhyun higher his voice as he flicked the guy's forehead.

I was thinking of a word to say. Why did I never talk to anyone? Why did I have no friends? I thought to myself. In the end, I only managed to shrugged awkwardly.

~

It was already an hour since the class started as soon as the vocal teacher came. At the moment, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter