Late

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris songsaenim sent me home that night after we ended our dinner. He wanted to send me right in front of uncle's house actually, but I insisted and asked him to just dropped me somewhere about one kilometre away from the house. 

I locked the door as soon as I entered the house. A relieving sigh was released through my nose when I viewed at the time and noticed that it was still early for uncle to arrive home. I kept the money uncle gave me earlier in my precious piggy bank since I have nothing to use it for.

Meow..

Then I remembered my kitten, Ddukbokki still have not had his dinner yet. Aishh

I decided to bring Ddukbokki along to accompany me to a nearby mini market just few blocks away from here. 

 

    ~.~.~.~.~.~    

 

"", I murmured to myself for being late to school. A sudden flashback of the last time I came late to school came across my mind. That was the day Kris songsaenim started working as a teacher here at Gyeojin High School. I smiled unconsciously while running along the hallway.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone when I made a turn to the left. My face was slammed hard on that person's back, which made my nose in pain. Ouchh. I caressed the bridge of my nose softly, hoping the pain would somehow go away.

It appeared that I just bumped into Miss Kwon. "Mian~", I quickly apologized and bowed still caressing my nose. Before I can coninued on my journey to the class, she stopped me.

"Wait, you", she kinda shouted. I turned back

I glanced at my wristwatch and sighed nervously after noticed that I was already 17 minutes late. Whatever she want to say, better be good.

"Urmm what class are you in?", she asked crossing her arms and tried to fake a smile. If that's what I think.

"4-D", I said while tapping my left foot on the ground since I was worried because of the lateness. 

Before she continued to ask something, she observed the surrounding. What is it that she want to ask me that she has to make sure there's no one?, I thought to myself.

"You know Kris songsaenim?", she asked almost whispering. My breathing stopped and it felt like my heart just skipped a beat.

Before I can answer, she immediately spoke again, "Pfftt ofcourse you know. Every girl in the school knows him.", and laughed all by herself.

In the mean time, I was standing there feeling miserable. Whatever question she wanted to ask me, made me nervous more and more every second passed. 

She cleared , trying to return to her cool image back. 

"Urmm songsaenim, I'm sorry but I am late to class, is there anything else?", I said as polite as I can to run away from her. 

She looked at me with a serious face. She was about to asked me something when suddenly a familiar voice was heard from behind me.

"Miss Kwon there you are, I need you to--", he stopped talking the moment he noticed my presence. It was Kris songsaenim.

"Owh Han Na", his eyes went slightly bigger. He then frowned and looked at his wristwatch.

"Shouldn't you be in class right now?", he asked raising an eyebrow.

"I...came late", I answered as I looked down to my feet. I noticed Miss Kwon, as usual, was wearing a short skirt with pretty pink flowers pattern today.

"So you guys know each other?",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter