Drink?

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hwan's Soju Site", it wrote on the shop's name board with a picture of various alcoholic cans on the side. From the look on the board, she knew how the shop was quite old. She looked weirdly at Baekhyun who were standing there waiting for her with an apologetic smile. His face was somehow calm, as if he was not doing something illegal for his age. Han Na looked up to the name board again, narrowing her eyes for a capture.

"When I ask you to take me to anywhere, I didn't mean it here", she stated obviously.

Half percent of worrisome in Baekhyun had gone for good the moment he saw her stopped crying. Her cries deliberately faded away awhile ago, while on the bike on their way here. She was just too tired and there were no more tears to cry anymore. Seeing her lips dried and her nose and ears deep in red, he gave her the scarf he was weaing. 

"Here, you're shivering", he handed her the knitted scarf.

Han Na shook her head along with a smile, telling him it's fine. He knew that smile was a forced one when seeing her eyes did not smile at all,like how it smile along whenever she grin in sincere. His lips quirked to the side as he heaved a faint sigh. He walked towards her and was about to wrapped the scarf around her neck, when she jerked back instantly. He looked at her, blinking while his body froze at once.

"I-I'll take that", her voice were soft yet rough. Throaty.

"Sorry if I'm acting weird tonight...I just", her eyes went teary again and it made his worrisome level increase again.

"Hey, it's fine. C'mon let's go inside, it's cold here", he cocked his head to the direction of the shop.

"Baekhyun, they serves alcohol"

"I know", he shrugged cutely as if nothing was wrong.

Han Na once again looked weirdly at him, "We're underage".

"You see, I'm a special customer here. Chanyeol, Sehun and I always drinks here when we feel stressed or just wanted to. Well, not literally always", he dragged her to move inside by pulling on her wrist.

"The owner and I are good friends", she slowly moved her feet, still can't accept the fact that Baekhyun drinks at this age. Behind that picture of a sophisticated prefect, he actually had drank alcoholic drinks before and it really surprised her. Still, he pass his examinations with flying colours, added with rainbow and sprinkles and not to forget colourful butterflies fluttering around. That was just the most suitable way to describe how well he scored in his exam. He was really gifted for his smartness, she guessed.

Right before Baekhyun pushed the shop's door open, she froze to her spot and softly pulling her hand away from Baekhyun's grip.

"I don't k-know about this", she slightly stammered.

Baekhyun looked at her with an understanding smile. He came closer and pointed right at her forehead. It made her rolled her eyes up, and he founded it adorable. After seconds of awkward silence, he touched his index finger on her forehead, "Your head must be aching from all those crying. So it's not wrong to get a glass right? At least you can forget the pain even if it's just a while", he smiled. Even though he don't know exactly what problem Han Na was facing, he understood her.

"Seeing you like this worries me", he said after a long quiet pause and walked inside the shop, living her.

It only took her for 3 seconds to fully made her mind to enter the shop along with him. Once they enter, there was only one waiter in duty. He smiled widely to Baekhyun and jogged to him, did a buddy handshake afterwards. It was obvious that the waiter was a lot older than him, though they were like very close friends.

"Han Na this is Jaehyo, Jaehyo, Han Na", he gestured one each other with both hands.

Han Na shyly smiled and walked closer to Baekhyun, while his friend looked at him with a sneaky smile. 

"Oh no, she's just a friend", Baekhyun waved his hands.

"Really? Is she single?", Jaehyo asked in a teasing way.

"Hey, stop that", Baekhyun softly punched him on the chest. All Han Na could do was to stand there awkwardly, she did not smile nor look at both of them.

Jaehyo laughed a little, "Sorry, but come on just tell me is she single? I'm just curious that's all".

Baekhyun looked at him while raising one eyebrow. He knew this playboy friend of him would flirt with her once she said she's single. Though Baekhyun were also wondering if Han Na was in a relationship with someone else. Through her innocence and naive self, he trully believe that she was not dating with someone. She was just to pure and innocent, he thought.

"Baekhyun, can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter