Him

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Na's eyes deliberately came to open as the sunlight beamed straight to her eyes, coming from the slits of the curtain window. I don't remember the curtain being purple. She woke up with a severe headache this morning. She pulled herself to sat up straight, which was a painful process. She massaged her own temple with both hands, eyes wandering around the room. The room totally gave her a relaxing vibe with baby blue wallpapers and purple curtains. She guessed she was in Baekhyun's house since she had a drink with him last night, and that was the last thing she remembered.

Her mind suddenly pictured what happened last night; the kiss, the slap and the cries. She placed both hands on her fatigue little heart, hoping that it can soothe out the pain. It did not though. She reminded herself not to cry and be strong, however tears just started to appear in her eyes.

Instantly, she rubbed her eyes and softly patted her cheeks, "Wake up, be strong", she whispered to remind herself.

She was not surprised that she skipped school today since she intended to. She turned to her left to found a towel and some clothes for her to change. She realized she was still in her yesterday outfit. So she stood up and took the towel along with the clothes and walked straight into the bathroom. "Oh wow, to have a bathroom in every bedroom, this is really one big house". She said so to herself in order to keep away her from remembering last night's fatal incident.

 

After a quick morning shower, she came downstairs. She heard the sound of water rushing from the kitchen and so she made her way there, only to find Baekhyun's mother busy washing the dishes. The smell of kimchi stew on the stove was also intimidating, making her stomach to growled in hunger. Luckily it was not that loud thanks to the sound of water rushing in the sink.

"Good morning Mrs Byun", she bid as she entered the kitchen.

"Owh good morning Han Na, you should stay in bed what are you doing here honey?", she turned off the tap and took a small towel to wipe her hands dry.

"Uhmm but I'm awake", she was taken aback by Mrs Byun words.

"But you caught fever, here let me give you paracetemol", she opened one of the upper cabinet and took out a small bottle with white pills inside.

"What? I caught fever?", she placed her palm on her forehead. Even herself did not notice the unusual warmness of her body.

"Oh my kimchi stew ! almost forgot", Mrs Byun suddenly said in a higher voice which made Han Na jumped. 

She placed the small bottle on the table and quickly went to check on her cooking. "Take a tablet Han Na, and help yourself to get the water", she said while tasting a little of her kimchi stew. She put a pinch of salt later after that and began stirring again.

"Okay Mrs Byun", she did what she was told to do and placed the empty glass in the sink. "Let me help you with the plates", she continued when she noticed there were few plates and cutleries in the sink that weren't finish washed. 

"You don't need to dear, I'll wash that later. I told you haven't I? that you should stay in bed",

Han Na let out a soft chuckle, "It's not like my fever gonna make me faint or something Mrs Byun".

Her words and smiling face made Mrs Byun felt less concerned of her health. And so she continued on her work before, tasting and adding some more ingredients to the stew.

"Uhmm, Mrs Byun", 

"Yes?", she took a moment to look at Han Na.

"Thank you for everything. I don't know how I can repay your kindness", Han Na said while concentrating on the dishes.

"Aww dear, it's fine. As long as you're fine, I'm happy", Mrs Byun said gladly. It made Han Na smile in relief.

~

 

"I'm home !", Baekhyun cheered once he opened the door. He saw Han Na and his mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter