Rival

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris let go of Han Na's hand once he locked the door. They were in Han Na's favourite hiding spot. That old unused classroom. The place where they used to eat ramyun together, watched stars together, and talked aimlessly together. That particular classroom, which held a lot of their moments together. 

Han Na took a step back from him, massaging the spot on her arm that Kris had grabbed hard. The tall guy turned his whole body facing her and sighed obviously. He noticed Han Na had been looking down this whole time. His eyes deliberately moved to the spot where she was caressing. The shade of red was very visible on her milky white skin. Kris walked near her and take over the caressing. He was delighted that Han Na did not evade from him this time and instead stood there watching as he her hand gently.

"Does it hurt?", Kris mentally slapped himself for asking a foolish question. Of course it hurts idiot!

Han Na pressed her lips together as she nodded her head few times. Her wild-beating heart somehow slowed down a little and came to a point where she wanted Kris to keep on caressing her hand. She admitted it herself. I miss him. Mentally crying while whispering to herself. I love him.

Yet she still kept her stoic expression on, unable to show what her true feeling towards him was like. There were still doubts and displeasure she felt after what he had done to her. She had no longer trust on him after what she saw on that one fatal night. 

After caressing her one hand, Kris slowly took her other hand and held both in front of him. He looked at his grip on Han Na's petite hands as he secured it tightly yet gently.

"I'm sorry", was what came out from his mouth.

"It's my fault. I'm sorry", he apologized.

At the mean time, Han Na was out of words. Her heart was aching so much picturing the scene of him kissing another woman that time. It was their kiss, their lips that connected, their skin that attached, their signature of love. And it was not supposed to be shared with another woman. She felt stupid and betrayed. She pressed her lips together quite hard, preventing any tears from streaming down. She looked down as tears were quickly filling her swollen eyes. She was tired. Physically and mentally.

Kris lowered his face towards her and looked at her in the eyes, hands still securing her hands. "Han Na?", he called.

"Look at me", his voice was like a melodious tune to her, totally the opposite of his deep irritated voice earlier.

Han Na did as he said and met the pair of dark brown eyes. Remorse and guilt was clearly seen on his face as he Han Na's head gently. He inched forward and lightly pressed his forehead on hers. Her forehead was warm. He wondered if she was still sick. Han Na closed his eyes as she let him rest his forehead on hers. That familiar scent. His fragrant-fresh scent filled her nose as she inhaled. She felt curious how his smell can resulted her to feel as if lying on the clouds of heaven. It was somehow intoxicating, and she was not even exaggerating it.

"I apologize for the stupidity I had done. I was wrong. Please give me one more chance and I'll expain it all to you. I'm sorry...I'm trully sorry..I'm sor..", he whisper trailed on and started to sank down and faded. His voice end up uncleared to her ears. It was somehow echoing.

Kris neared his face towards her, preventing any space in between them and pressed their lips together. His hand moved to support her back, while the other slowly moved towards the back of her head. Han Na's knees got weaker and weaker and she felt on the verge of falling. She was breathing quite heavily and her unusual warm breath got him concerned. She did half-consciously kissed him back as she tugged tightly on his shirt near the waist area. Kris' heart felt like bursting out of happiness the moment she kissed him back. However he was still in perplexity on Han Na's heated lips. She can't still be sick right?

His wonders and puzzlement were answered when their lips detached as her body slid down from his embrace. Kris quickly shoved his hands under her back before her body hit the floor. She was unconscious. Kris placed a hand on her forehead and felt her skin suddenly increased in temperature and got hotter than earlier. 

"Why'd you come to school when you're not fully recover?", he muttered in his breath as she picked her up to carry to the school's clinic. He held her gently in his arms, treasured her like his most precious property.

~

 

Kris was waiting silently outside the clinic. He looked at his watch and realized he has neglected his class for already half an hour. Then he heard footsteps running towards him, and found out it was no other than the prefect Byun Baekhyun. Suddenly, he got annoyed for no reason.

"Where is she?", he asked once he stopped in front of Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter