Mischievous

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Na took out her phone from the pocket, unlocking it as she slid her index finger across the screen. Not fond of letting Baekhyun get concern of her whereabouts, she decided to leave him a message;

I am with Kris right now..somehow. You don’t need to worry about me, I will tell you everything tomorrow.

 

She smiled as she inserted a smiley face at the end of the sentence. Her smile pulled Kris’ attention to look at her though still aware of the road.

“Who’re you texting?”, he felt curious.

“Baekhyun. I’m telling him that I am with you so that he won’t get worry to death tomorrow morning.”, Han Na gave him a glance. Their eyes met and it rooted to both hearts skipping a beat. Kris’ dark brown eyes set back to the road, acting like he was not affected of the goddess sitting right next to him. He cleared out his oesophagus, “So...you stayed at his house this whole time?”.

“Yeah”, she nodded while her eyes were on the phone.

“You..don’ t sleep with him right?..like in the same room..on the same bed”, he tried not to stutter anything. He realized he sounded stupid. Of course she would not do such a thing, but as a caring boyfriend, he had to ask just to make sure.

Meanwhile, Han Na was still busy scrolling down the screen of her phone. A mischievous smile suddenly crept on her face. “I did”, she replied short and bluntly like it was not a big deal.

Kris’ eyes increased in size as he stepped on the brake so abruptly. The car stopped so suddenly making both of them jerked to the front. Although both of them securedly embraced by the seat belt, Kris still held out his hand in front of Han Na, prevent her from shifting further forward. Han Na knew this was coming, frankly. She was having a hard time swallowing her laughter so it won’t burst out of . She tried to maintain that blank guiltless face.

“You’re kidding right?”, Kris looked at her so intently Han Na could feel his gaze piercing through her heart.

Han Na flashed her adorable smile and Kris could not help but to feel as if she was throwing him some sugar, spice and everything nice kind of sensation. He could almost see those sparkling shimmers around her as she smiled, making him to soften the tight feeling in his heart. He raised a brow still in puzzlement, “So is that a yes?”.

“Yeah it was a joke”, Han Na chuckled as she looked away, a little embarrassed of her puerile attitude.

Kris began to breathe in a normal speed again. He exhaled a deep breath along with his anxiety and unease feeling. He looked at her again and at the same time Han Na faced him. She placed her hand on his cheek, caressing it very gently. Her eyes on him were sincere and full on love. “Of course it was a joke”, her voice was as low as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter