Night Challenge

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came and Han Na felt literally like the moment she woke up to Sung Yi yelling out her name. "Hey wake up !!"

Han Na mumbled something which Sung Yi didn't even manage to understand. So she just continuously patting on her shoulder to wake her up. "I'm up already", Han Na said as soon as she sit up eyes still securedly close. Sung Yi rummaged in her bag to search for her toothbrush and toothpaste. Se Mi and Jae Win were already out of the tent, probably on their way to the camp cafeteria.

"What time is it now?", Han Na asked while rubbing her left eye.

Sung Yi took her phone which was under this small pillow she brought, and looked at the time. "Oh my, It's almost 7:30 !", her eyes turned wide as she gasped along. "Hurry up Han Na, I'm going to the toilet first okay?", and she flew out of the tent as fast as lightning.

Han Na had counted how many hours of sleep she got in her head and it was surprisingly not even near to 4 hours. Last night was a great night, in fact she really hoped that moment would went slower or last longer. But it was already past 3AM and Kris has reminded her that she should get some rest for today's activity which was kayaking on the lake. She didn't want to leave at first, scared that once she left, that would be the last time she sees an Aurora light. Though, she was very very sleepy when she unconsciously bumped her head many times on Kris shoulder as her eyelids grew heavier. And eventually sleept, resting her head on his shoulder unknowingly.

Kris let her on that position for awhile, didn't dare to wake her up. He only enjoy watching the beautiful lights in the sky that night. It was only for a good 20 minutes until Kris finally poked Han Na on the shoulder and whispered, "Wake up". 

That was when Han Na woke up realizing she just made Kris shoulder as her pillow. She quickly straighten her back and looked at him. "Did I just sleep?", she questioned Kris. Kris smirked in the most y yet sweet way he could ever make around her. 

"Come on, you should get back to your tent", he said standing up, followed by Han Na.

Han Na snapped back to reality when someone, Sung Yi poked her head inside the tent. "Forgot my face wash", she smiled. She stretched out her long arms to take the cleanser bottle at the corner of the tent, where her bag was placed at. Han Na also took her things and went to the toilet along with Sung Yi.

"Hey, there is Jae Kyung and Se Mi", Sung Yi said to Han Na the moment they arrived at the cafeteria. Not everyone has arrived at the cafeteria yet, but it was already as noisy as the Busan's fresh market. All the students were talking and laughing amongst themselve when Han Na was observing each and everyone of them. 

She landed her eyes on Jae Win who sat beside Se Mi, waving towards her and Sung Yi with a wide grin on her face. "I think she wants us to sit with them", Sung Yi pulled Han Na by her arms so she followed along to the table where Jae Win and Se Mi were seating. 

~

Sung Yi and Se Mi were laughing hysterically at Jae Win's joke, meanwhile Han Na was in silent, starring blankly at her food. She was totally zoning out. She didn't feel hungry too.

Someone clicked their fingers in front of Han Na's face. "What time did you sleep last night huh?"

Han Na totally snapped back to reality, realizing three pairs of eyes starring weirdly at her. She cleared awkwardly, "Sorry, what?"

"She asked what time you sleep last night", Se Mi tilted her head towards Jae Win who was nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, you look like a zombie", Jae Win stated boldly yet worriedly.

"Oh sorry..I was just thinking..some stuff", Han Na smiled a little forcely at her, then shoved her food into .

"Okay, back to my story. Then I asked him 'Why is there an underwear inside your pencil case?' and he was like..", once again Jae Win's voice slowly fading away the moment Han Na zoned out again, accidently landing her gaze on Kris. Kris who were sitting three tables away from her, were laughing along with the other teachers.

Again, not so surprised, Miss Kwon had to sit next to him, being clingy as usual. Han Na felt a sudden pang in her heart the moment she saw Miss Kwon placing her hand on Kris' wrist and held it securedly. She slightly pouted over the painful view. Still, she can't take her eyes off of Kris, and he was totally oblivious to her gaze.

Then out of the blue,  the pair of dark brown eyes Han Na was starring at finally replied to her gaze. Kris looked at her, realizing she was just sitting there literally in shock. When it comes to covering herself, Han Na was not talented at all. It was as if s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter