Night

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to the guard house at the main entrance of my apartment waiting for Kris songsaenim. It appeared that he was not there yet. So I looked at the time on my wrist-watch. 8:01PM. He'll come, it's okay.

The weather tonight was actually a bit chilly than usual. The wind suddenly blew making my hair flew everywhere and covered half of my face. I groaned in annoyance as I brushed them all away in one swift move. "I should bring along my beanie.." I mumbled to myself.

After a few minutes of waiting, I suddenly heard a car honk. I lifted my head to look from where it was coming. A silvery black BMW car stopped right infront of me. Kris songsaenim, stunningly went out of the car from the driving seat and walked to me with an apologetic face. "I'm so sorry for being late". I looked at him, then to my wrist-watch, then back at him again. "It's only 5 minutes late, so it's okay". He sighed in relieved.

I slanted my head to look at the car behind him, "Is that your car?". I never ride this kind of fancy car before in my entire life. I am just a simple teenage girl live in a normal family. Not too rich not too poor. I might felt awkward and uncomfortable when I enter this luxurious car. 

He turned his body to look at the same thing I was looking, "Yeah, it just got out from the repair shop anyway. Get in". I went to the front passenger seat and before I could place my hand on the handle to open the door, he opened it for me. As soon as I enter the car, the scent of freshness filled my nose. It came from that tree-shape thing hung to the front mirror, car-freshener. I inhaled deeply, attracted to the nice smell.

A sound of a door close suddenly hit me back to reality. I looked to my left and saw Kris songsaenim buckling his seatbelt. He then looked at me and pointed at the seatbelt, asking me to buckle up. "Oh..ne", I blurted out as I took the seatbelt and fastened it. 

While we were on our way to Chongdong street, I took a glance to look at him. He was concentrating on the road. After a while, I looked out the window, deep in thought of something. 

How lucky is he? Good-looking, nice and he has everything. Car, house, just perfection. Probably all his family members are as nice as him. 

His future wife are so lucky to get a guy like him. 

   ~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

He stopped infront of this café, "You find a table for two okay? I want to park this car first.". I nodded and stepped out of the car. We're going dinner first?

As soon as I entered the café, a waitress approached me, "How many, miss?". "Umm two", I replied showing two fingers at her. "Right this way", she said as she took me to this table beside the window. I sat down, "I'll take order later". She nodded in understanding and walked away. 

Not too long after that, Kris songsaenim came inside the café. He looked around finding for someone, which is me. I raised my hand a bit so that he can see me. The moment our eyes met, he glowed and walked towards me. 

~

We were eating our food and it was damn gawky. I looked down at my food, kinda zoned out. Until I noticed someone snapping his fingers in front of me, Kris songsaenim. I lifted my head to face him. He frowned while munching. "What?", I asked him. "Why are you being so quiet?". I stayed silent, trying to think what to speak. "Oh come on, you're enough silent in school. So why don't you talk a bit outside?", he continued while giving me serious glare. Don't look at me like that songsaenim ~

I released a quick breathe and looked down, "It's kinda...weird".

"What's weird?"

"Having dinner with you songsaenim, it's just...I don't know", it's so rare for a student to have dinner with her teacher, No? I didn't know why but I felt my cheeks are burning at the moment.

He then chuckled. I looked at him back, what's so funny? did I said something wrong?. He reached out his hand on my head and playfully messed my hair. "Heyy !" I backed away trying to fix my hair back. 

"It's outside school, don't need to call me songsaenim. Okay?", he said. 

"A..raso", I replied slowly then took a sip of my mochaccino drink. 

It went silent for awhile, I took my last spoon of spaghetti meetballs. While munching, I took a glance at him, and chocked a bit when I noticed he was eyeing me. He was drinking his coffee and at the same time looking at me..intently. I coughed once and hurriedly took my drink to ease the clogged feeling in my throat. Although it was just a little cough, I was dying of choking inside.

I caught him giggling. I frowned at him, "what are you laughing at ? *cough", asking him eventhough I knew that he was obviously laughing at me being choked a few seconds ago. "Cute" was the only word that came out from his mouth.

I forgot how to breath for a moment, and slowly turned my gaze to him. He smiled at me, and soon called out the waiter to pay the food. Did he just mean that? or did he say that just to be nice? 

I mentally pouted thinking of the second one. 

  ~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

It was kinda crowded here in Chongdong street. Many people passing here and there. People everywhere would accidently hit me, making me almost tumble and all, as I am the smallest girl in the world. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter