Walk home

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday came, I walked to school as usual that morning. I stopped in front of the usual donut store, "Should I buy donuts?". I questioned myself. After a thoughtful pause, I decided to buy some, I even bought extra so I can give to Kris songsaenim. Hope he'll come today

- In class -

5 minutes till class end, come on I'm so hungry. "Silent class, I have an announcement to make." Mr Kim said while moving his hands to get the class attention. Still, they were all busy talking to each other. Mr Kim started to get frustrated and so he smacked his table thrice, making all the students turned quiet. All of us were concentrating on him and it was damn pin drop silent.

He then let out a small breathe, "Okay class, so as you all know, Everybody's Day is around the corner right?". Everyone in class gasped in excitement while I'm not. Everybody's Day was one of the event most likely by students and was celebrated annually on 8th May. It was just a random party celebration for the students where it has varies of delicious foods, dance and concerts. Hmm nothing much~

"So remember class to be prepare for this celebration. And since it's your last year celebrating it, do have fun!", Mr Kim said to the class as the recess bell rang. All the students stood up and thanked him as usual. I took out the donuts I bought earlier and walked out of the class.

 

   ~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

The moment I arrived at the usual old classroom, I saw someone was there, looking out the window. Kris songsaenim?. So I walked to him and greeted him. 

"Oh Han Na you scared me !", he said while massaging his chest. I chuckled, "You early today?". He then looked at me and tilted his head, "Really? I thought you're the one who's late." 

"Oh and here, I bring donuts for you. Eat !" I handed him the donuts box. He smiled and took one of it. He also brought ramen for the both of us as usual. We happily eat our food..in silence. Awkward~

"So..." I trailed on and cleared my throat. "Are you alright now?" I continued to ask. He looked at me and lifted both of his eyebrows, probably didn't know what I was talking about. I gave him a pokerface, "You fainted last 2 days. What happened?" I asked him. 

He then gave me that look, "Are you worry about me?". "Am not !" My voice slightly went higher. I felt my cheeks are burning. Actually I was worr--- No I didn't at all !!

"I had a major headache that morning. During recess the pain got worst, I stayed in the teacher's room cause I'm so lazy to walk to the canteen and I felt like knocking my head with a hammer. It was so painful I can't even stand up right. Sorry I can't make it up to you that day." No wonder ~

"Oh it's okay" I smiled and waved my hands infront of him. "Thank you" he said out of sudden. I looked at him weirdly, "Thank you for?"

"For being there. If it wasn't for you,  I probably fainted there and people would never notice me untill someone see me." He said looking right at me, which susprisingly made my heart beat faster than usual. "Thanks Han Na" he smiled.

There was a long silence, untill I smiled at him back. "I'm...glad that you're alright songsaenim."

 

  ~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

It was 1:30PM and school ended. Luckily I didn't have to stayback for extra class today. I put my unneeded books inside my locker and closed it. As I spun around, I accidently hit Min Ah's hand making her drink spilled on her uniform. I mentally facepalmed myself. There's 2000 students in this school, why her?

"Hiaa blind !", she shouted making some of the students at the locker section to looked at us. I bowed for the nth time apologizing but that doesn't make her forgive me at all. She pulled the collar of my t-shirt and pushed me against the locker. "Can you not be such a troublemaker for at least one day !!"

"I..I am..sorry" I stuttered looking down holding tears. "Urghhhh", she pulled out her hand and was about to slap me. I only looked away closing my eyes, knowing what would come. But something unexpected happened. Kris songsaenim came just in time and held Min Ah's hand from slapping me. Min Ah went shocked and so she let go of me. I let out a slight cough, chocked by her grip.

He then let go of Min Ah's hand. "Who do you think you are slapping someone's daughter?". His face was so scary here, totally different from Kris songsaenim I met everytime during recess. Min Ah was stunned and probably lost of words. It ended up Min Ah was the one who apologized to me. I kinda felt guilty since I was the one who made up the mess. But deep inside my heart, I was freaking happy and satisfied. *evil laugh

After everything had settle, all the students around there focused back to their own thing. Kris songsaenim looked at me, "Are you alright?" he asked with a serious face. "Yeah", I smiled weirdly trying to cheer up the atmosphere.

 

 

 

 

 

We decided to go back together since his house was not far from mine. We probably lived in the same neighbourhood though. "Is this the way to your house too?" he asked me. I just nodded while focusing on the ground.

"Do you always walk to school?" I asked, only to break the silent moment between us both. He shook his head, "Only today since my car is at the repair shop." "Owhh~" Then it went silent again. I turned my head to him and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter