Limit

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Na's mouth came to open as her eyes blankly staring into Baekhyun's eyes, "Everything?".

"Yup, that's everything right?", Baekhyun questioned her after a long explaination of what happened last night. He told her everything, not excluding even the smallest detail. Baekhyun's lengthy story literally made fell ajar. She was in deep embarrassment as she hung her head, looking down to the floor. Now just what will Baekhyun think of me?, she worried.

Well she learnt something alright; that is not to get drunk or she will spat every information out of unconsciously, even the ones that were supposed to keep it shut. In a nutshell, just don't drink, ever. Taking a glass last night was absolutely the biggest mistake she ever made.

"So...", Baekhyun cleared his suddenly dry throat. 

"How long have you guys been together?"

No.

Han Na felt like disappearing herself out of the room if somehow possible. She didn't want to be in such situation, been asked such question. This was really a moment where she would rather be doing Min Ah's tons of assignment than being in this awkward and unpleasent situation. She chewed on her bottom lips, eyes still on the floor. She had been playing with her fingers since just now.

"Urmm...about", her voice was in low decibels, Baekhyun could only heard tremble.

"GOOD EVENING !!", the door slammed the wall hard as it opened. Baekhyun and Han Na turned their heads towards the door in unison. Standing there was Chanyeol grining widely and beside him was Sehun, with one hand holding a bag of chips and the other waving in a diva manner. So Sehun. Baekhyun looked at his friends and tch-ed, a little annoyed. The two men, who did not realize that they were a major entered the room contently, without feeling any guilt. 

While Sehun went straight to the Xbox 360, Chanyeol walked near Baekhyun and sat beside him. He later knuckled his head, "Now what's with that annoyed face? Aren't you the one who forced us to come here?". Han Na felt really relief the moment Chanyeol and Sehun arrived, at least Baekhyun won't ask her such questions. Well she hope not.

The study group session started few minutes later after some chatting and forcing Sehun to stopped on the game and get his at the table. It went on smoothly with Baekhyun tutoring them some predominant notes majority of the time. Surprisingly, Chanyeol was a one fast-learner, understanding everything his friend taught in seconds. Then there were Sehun and Han Na who were quite slow to pick up on the information Baekhyun tried hard, explaining to them. Sehun kept doing the same mistake all over again on applying algebraic expressions, while Han Na was slowly developing.

"Ahh, remind me again when are we gonna use this formula in the future?", Sehun said as he threw his pencil on the table.

The pencil rolled to the edge of the table and Baekhyun caught it in a swift motion, preventing it from falling. "Now stop being such a brat Sehun", he said while holding the pencil in front of Sehun's face, waiting for him to take it.

"And one more, who would have buy 30 ducks, 15 chickens and 5 goats to be-"

"HIA Sehun !!", Baekhyun raised his voice, glaring sharply at him. The younger, in seconds, shut his mouth, get his pencil and continue on his maths problem.

It resulted Chanyeol to laughed while his eyes were still focusing on his math question. Baekhyun can be very strict sometime, especially when it was study group time, which Sehun most disliked activity to do with them three.

 

   ~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

Wednesday arrived in a blink of eyes. The day where students unlikely waiting for. It was that day where they'd been sitting down on their seat, eyes glued to notes and exercises from time to time. That day where tables were seperated for at least 500 metres away from another. It was the examination day. 

The first examination paper was Mathematics and fortunately it went well for Han Na, although she kept sneezing every 8 to 10 minutes. She was aware with the fact that she have not fully recover yet from her sickness. Yet again, her body temperature was getting better, decreasing deliberately through the days. It was all thanks to Baekhyun and his mom who took special care for her. 

 

 

All the students stood up in unison the moment recess bell rang. Once they were out of the class, some of them whines, while others smiled widely as the paper went well for them.Han Na placed her pencil case under her desk and zipped close her rucksack. She sneezed again, and sniffed her annoying itchy nose. Before she could make her way out of the class, Min Ah stopped her.

“You kept sneezing just now during test”, she said as she handed a mini packet of tissue to her, which was an infrequent occassion. For a moment, Han Na thought she was in a parallel universe. She looked down and still in doubt whether to accept it or not.

Min Ah scoffed, “Just take it wimp! So that your sneezing stop. It’s annoying”. She took Han Na’s hand and forcefully put the tissue packet on her hand.

“Umm thank you”, Han Na said replied awkwardly.

 

She was on her way to her usual spot during recess when suddenly she slowed down her walking pace and ended up stopping in the middle of the busy hallway. From afar, she saw that really familiar tall guy with broad shoulder and slim body, walking in her way.

Not too far away from her, was Kris, walking along with two other teachers and on their way to the cafeteria. Once his eyes met hers,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter