Club

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you think the tittle of this chapter, Club as in night club, you are wrong.

 

"I'm going to the toilet. You can walk to your car first, I'll catch up with you later", I said to him a little too quickly.

"It's okay I'll wait here. Give me your things", he lifted up his hand to accept the bags of cloth I was holding.

After finish with our dinner, we went to a nearby mall to buy some clothes and necessities for me since I was staying with him. I only bought some intially, enough to wear for the whole two weeks, but then he asked me to buy more clothes and things including those which not that needed.

I declined his order at first, but ofcourse he won at last. This guy always win against me no matter what. So I did bought some more daily necessities like, t-shirts, towels, pajamas and etcetera. 

I handed him the bags and quickly walked towards the ladies' room. 

Once finished, I took a quick glance of myself through the mirror and fixed my hair. I walked out of the toilet and smiled to see Kris songsaenim was there waiting for me. He noticed me coming out of the ladies' room and so he smiled at me too. But out of the blue, a familiar girl came to him and greet him. His face suddenly changed looking at the girl. I stopped at the spot, thinking blankly. He eyed me, warning me to not come here and hide. 

I quickly did like what he told so, slowly making my steps backwards, and went back into the ladies' room.

"Songsaenim annyeong !!", I heard from where I was standing. That familiar annoying voice. I raised both my eyebrows in shock once I fully recognize the voice. Jung Min Ah?!! .

I tried to be as close as possible, tried to eavesdrop without letting her notice my presence. 

"Oh Min Ah, what are you doing here?", I heard Kris songsaenim questioned her.

"I'm shopping with my mom. What are you doing here alone? shopping too?"

"Yeah, I guess"

"Is that woman's clothes? Why are you buying woman's clothes ssaem?"

Min Ah must have looked what's inside the bags he was holding then. It went quiet for a second, before Kris songsaenim kind of stuttered out, "Urmm it was for my sister".

"Owh you have a sister?",

"Yeah", he let out a small laugh.

"Are you alone?", she asked. God when is this girl stop asking question at him and just walk away.

"No I'm waiti-- yes I'm alone right now". And their conversation kept continuing for almost five minutes with Min Ah asking him some random irrelevant questions. If there was something she will be good at once she finished school is maybe a reporter or paparazi I guess.

In the meantime, I went out of patience standing there against the wall, with people coming in and out of the toilet looking at me like I was somekind of a beggar. I turned around and peeked my head, only to saw Min Ah's back and Kris songsaenim smiling unwillingly at her. 

He noticed me frowning at him. I tapped the wrist of my hand with my index finger and mouthed "What's taking so long?". He only lifted both of his eyebrows and shrugged, totally not paying attention to what Min Ah was saying. I only sighed for the third time.

Min Ah suddenly realized he was not hearing whatever she was saying. "What are you looking at?", she turned her body towards the direction of where Kris was eyeing. In a swift move, I pulled my head and hid back behind the wall. "Nothing", Kris songsaenim quickly said to distract her from seeing me. That was freaking close.

After a few talks between her and Kris songsaenim, they finally came to and end with a bow to each other. 

"Han Na?", I heard his voice calling me.

"It's safe to come out n--", he stopped the moment I showed my face at him. I walked out of the toilet and looked for any sign of Min Ah, luckily she was already gone. I took back the bags from his hand. "C'mon we need to go to the car before she see us", he ordered. I nodded firmly and followed him from behind.

 

~

"And here's my sister's room", he opened the door. I stared at the familiar peach colour wallpaper room. I nodded my head while smiling, pretending as if I never see the room before. 

"If you need me or anything I'll be in that room", he showed me his room which automatically made me remembered back that moment I slept in his room. Not to forget the kooky yet magical dream I dreamt. I closed my eyes and shook my head to forced myself to stop thinking about it. 

"Are you alright?", he asked looking at me kind of worry.

"Huh? yeah ofcourse", I smiled.

He nodded his head, eyeing me weirdly like I did something wrong. My smiled faded, "What?".

He shook his head. "Nothing. Have a goodnight rest".

"Goodnight songsaenim", I bid him with a slight smile before closing the door. Once the door was closed, I placed my ear against the door, hearing his footsteps walking away from the room. 

His footsteps were no more heard untill I heard a door being closed. He must have entered his room. "Goodnight oppa", I whispered to myself. It maybe felt weird calling him by that, but the fact that I was his student and he asked me to call him that, I somehow felt.. special. I found myself smiling alone.

 

   ~.~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

Another few more minutes before the first subject start, I was at the locker section taking whatever needed books to bring it to class. Out of nowhere, I remembered what happen earlier this mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter