Goodnight

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, Han Na collapsed on the couch while puffing her cheeks weakly. She was absolutely fatigued from the camp and now she can't be more thankful than lying her lazy body on the comfy couch from such a long day. She didn't even bother to look at her bags, which was lying lifelessly beside the door, considering that the owner of the house was not home yet. Kris was still in school along with the other three teachers, probably discussing on the reports and stuff about the camp.

She looked up, but no blue clouds in sight, just a plain luxurious ceiling though. "Even the ceiling is prettier than me", she said while blankly stared at the creamy colour ceiling with swirling pattern on each corner. 

Then suddenly, her forehead scrunched and she pouted. Her face heated up remembering the scene of that particular night at the camp. She touched her bottom lip with her index finger, still can't believe the reality untill now.

That night after all the students finished the Night challenge, they moved to the cafeteria for supper. Just a simple light food and boring hot tea or coffee. They served coffee for supper which was why, Han Na didn't slept well that night although she only drank half a cup. Who else in this world can sleep soundly when they just had their first kiss like 3 hours ago. Preposterous.

When all of her friends were sleeping soundly, she couldn't. Once she sat, then lied and then sat up again, looking at the moon through the tent's window. Her eyes were heavy though the moment she closed her eyes, that scenery of Kris kissing her magically appeared inside her head, repeating it every times. In the end, she continued to stare at the moon untill she was really really tired, then only she went to slumber..which was only 2 hours before the next morning came. Sigh.

She lazily took her stuff and put it inside her room, then straight to the bathroom to get a fresh relaxing shower. 

She thought Kris might had dinner with the teachers. So she dissapointedly ate whatever she can find in the fridge alone. She didn't even feel hungry at all, but just forcing herself to at least stuff something inside her stomach. After done with her forever alone dinner, she washed the dishes.

It was already 8PM yet Kris still didn't arrive home. Han Na decided to wait for him though she didn't wanted to. She had been thinking of what could their next conversation be like. Would he talk to her the same way? Would it be awkward? For sure, yes. 

Unfortunately, this girl who had slept for only two hours the night before, accidently slept on the dining table. She was forcing to open her eyes, but failed anyway. Eventhough her eyes can't open no more, her mind is still functioning, flashing back to the kiss, for only quite seconds before it shut down and went blank. She slept.

 

   ~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

Kris arrived home when the time was almost 9PM. Unfortunately after finished with the camp thing, Mr Seok invited the teachers to have dinner, his treat. He hesitate on going at first, thinking about Han Na at the house alone. Though, Mr Seok was begging him to join and he end up following him and the other two teachers in a fancy italian restaurant that night.

He paused for a moment before putting his hand on the door knob. He was not ready for questions such as; "Why'd you kiss me?" "What were you thinking?". He had no idea why he did that in the first place. It was what they called involuntary action where your body nor mind can't control it. It just happened naturally to a person who experienced that intense feeling of deep affection towards another person.

Furthermore, he loves her.

He let out a breat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter