Accompany

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day in class, while waiting for our maths teacher to come. "Hey, what is this?" Min Ah slammed her assignment file on my table making me jumped a bit. She was showing one of the data tabulated, and it was wrong. "Look at what you did, one of it was wrong so I got B for this . I told you I want an A for this !" She yelled at me. "Min Ah, mianhe" I said as I was about to look at the data. But she snatched it away from me. "Useless" she said and walked away along with her assignment file. Good for you jerk, who ask you to get help from me?

Recess time has finally came and so I walked to my usual spot. As I was walking, one of my classmate approached me, "Han Na-shi, Mr Kim called you. He's in the teacer's room." and he left to the cafeteria. Maybe Mr Kim's calling me because I haven't take my assignment file yet. So I walked to the teacher's room.

Once I arrived, I saw Mr Kim busy arranging some files on his table. I walked over to him and greeted him. "Oh Han Na, there you are. Here is your assignment report." I beamed when I saw that I got 47/50 for the total marks. Yes ! An A+. "Congrats on getting an A for this. Your data are all in a correct order, also the..." then my mind suddenly  went to somewhere when I saw that new teacher. His table was at Mr Yong's table which was not that far from Mr Kim's.

Miss Kwon was talking to him, or more like flirting. Then my eyes suddenly set to Miss Kwon's lower area. That's a very short skirt. So I changed my sight, looking at that new teacher. And found out that he was looking right at me. I almost chocked on my saliva at the moment. I quickly looked away and focused back on what Mr Kim was blabbering about. 

After walking out of the teacher's room, I decided to continue my way to class 3-E since I have nowhere to go. After I arrived in the class, I sat on one of the table near to the window. The cloud was so beautiful and bright. Everytime I stayed here, I've been imagining of myself. What was it like to have a normal life teenager. To not get bullied and to have friends that accompanies me everywhere. I also been thinking, what was it like if dad still alive. Mom would not have to work extra hard to raise us both. And so I as a good daughter, will study hard so that I can achieve my dream job as a doctor and---

"U-humm" I heard someone clearing their throat, breaking my train of thoughts. So I turned around. Oh great, it's that new teacher again. What is he doing here?

"You again?....oh I mean, s-songsaenim" I slightly bowed from where I was sitting.

He came sitting on the table next to mine and hand me a cup of ramen. Actually, there's two cups of it. So I looked at the food, then back to him weirdly. "Urmm..huh?" I said in confused. He gestured me to take the food, so I took it. Then he started eating his ramen while I was just looking at him, dumbfounded. "What?..Eat" He asked me and continued his food. Finally, I fed the food into my mouth and it felt heavenly delicious. Ahhh can't remember the last time I had this. So I started eating it a bit too greedily.

A few moments later, I felt that he was looking at me. So I took a glance at him, and yeah he was looking at me a bit stunned. So I stopped eating. Did I just turn to a pig? .Then he cracked a smile. "What ??", I asked him as I turned facing the other way and wiped my mouth with my sleeve. "Nothing." He replied and chuckled.

"Why are you here? and the food...just why?" I asked him by sudden still not facing him. I was confused, what was the purpose of him doing all this?. Then, it went silent for awhile, untill he spoke "Well, I thought you said that you come here because you don't like eating alone at the cafeteria. So I decided to bring you food and accompany you." He ended. Then I slowly turned to face him. Our eyes met, and that was when I realize how kind he was. He's not like what I thought at all.

"But...why?" I asked him again. "Because you're my student. I don't like seeing you all alone". He answered. I didn't knew why but I kinda felt guilty towards him. Like, he forced himself to do all this because of me. Like I was a burden to him. I sighed, "songsaenim, you don't have to do this. I'm alright", I told him. He looked at me and scoffed. "I want to", he said to me and continued eating his ramen. And so did I. There was always this awkward silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter