Runaway

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uncle stopp !!", I shouted as he kneel down on top of me and held harsly on to my shoulders, avoiding me to move or do anything. I tried pushing him off of me but he was too strong. I remained lied under him, crying.

"Chloe ah, why are you being like this ehh?", he said seducingly, still literally drunk. 

"I'm not Chloe, for God's sake !!", I shouted back, kinda surprised with myself since it was the first time I raised my voice at him.

He ignored whatever I said and started pulling my shirt upwards. "NOO !", I shouted and kicked him on his private area with my knee. He winced in pain, eyes closing thigtly as he let go of my shoulders. I took the opportunity to pushed him away and stood up.

"Hiaaa !!", he screamed. He was boiling right now as his face were damn red, bearing the pain that I caused him.

As I stood up and tried to run away, he caught me in the ankle and pulled me, resulting me to fell on my stomach. I struggled to let my right foot off of his grip. 

At this moment, everything was already a mess. I kept screaming and crying really hard. All I could think of right now was —Kris songsaenim. 

Without second thought, I used my other foot to kicked the beast right in the face. He shouted in pain, letting go of my foot to cover his stinging nose. I shifted to the back, panting while eyes on him with fear. Blood was dripping out from his nose. 

He tried to stand up but failed as he fell on the floor. I quickly stood up from where I was and ran towards the door. 

He just looked at me, still trying to get up but didn't manage to. "Hiaa come back here you--", his voice were heard no more as I shut the door closed. 

Unlucky me, it was raining cats and dogs outside. Thunders were storming so loudly and fiercely. It took me awhile to just stood there, thinking of nothing. 

I ran through the heavy rain, ignoring the scary thunders that striking hear and there. I was already fully wet, running along the sidewalk. And my vision was kind of blury since my eyes were full of tears. Some people walking nearby were looking at me like I was some sort of mad person. A girl in her pyjama, running through the heavy rain without an umbrella while crying, okay that's crazy.

~

A thunder loudly made me jumped a bit with hands covering my ears. I was standing in front of Kris songsaenim's house, still in confusion, scared, lost. 

I swallowed hard as I moved my hand towards the doorbell, shivering too much. I slowly placed my index finger on it and gave a push. My heartbeat suddenly was beating so fast. It was already in high speed of what just happened earlier with all the screaming, crying and running though.

I realized I was clenching my teeth really hard with all the coldness and uneasiness.

Seconds later, no response from him at all. No sign of turning the front light on or opening the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter