Surprised

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She wants us to make up..

 

 

and be together again".

 

Han Na's heart literally stopped for awhile. The atmosphere got tighter than ever, as silent as the grave. She bit her bottom lip so hard, that it could maybe end up bleeding. Just a little more force and she swore her lips would cut. But luckily it did not.

She went speechless. 

However she felt a little relief after Kris put his hand on her cold fingers and secured it. "But that won't happen, cause I have you". He tighten the grip around Han Na's little fingers. She noticed he was looking at her, though it only went for not more than five seconds as he focused back on the road. 

 

 

Their hands were still together, Kris never let go from just now until the moment they arrived home. Han Na should feel happy and relief, instead she felt uneasy. There was just something wrong which even herself can't figure it out. Relax Han Na, as long as his ex doesn't cause any trouble than it's fine, she reminded to herself almost every second during the ride back home.

They both entered the house and went straight towards the living room. Kris plopped himself on the couch whilst relieving a long sigh, tired. Meanwhile Han Na was walking slowly after closing and locking the front door. 

She later saw Kris, trying to reach for the tv remote which was at the end of the couch. After failing on reaching the remote with his hand, too lazy to lift himself up, he used his long leg intead to drag the thing towards him. Han Na's lips curled to a smile for him being so cute. She approached him, "Do you want coffee or tea?".

"I want you", Kris looked at her and smirked. That smirk. 

That stupid smirk.

Han Na's brain went malfunction for awhile. It was rare to see Kris teasing her like this. Her eyes were glued to him and it stayed like that for a long precious time. Once he blinked, Han Na gain her self-conscious back, blinking multiple times. 

"I'm serious", she said with a monotone voice, which was a scold to Kris, but he found it cute instead.

"What? you think I'm kidding?", he scrunched his forehead.

Han Na didn't smile. "Right after I make you coffee"

She walked straight towards the kitchen without looking back. 

While waiting for the water to boil, she sat there on the dining chair, staring pensively just anywhere. She sighed. What was it to sigh about? She didn't know

 

She placed a cup of coffee on the coffee table and made her way to sit next to Kris, who was already sitting up. "Hey, are you okay?", he asked.

"Of course I'm find", she forced a smile.

He raised an eyebrow, eyes fixed on her and deliberately moved his head right to left, "Nope, you're not okay".

She heaved a sigh and force to smile brighter, "No seriously, I'm fine-- I'm just..Umm nothing-- forget it". She didn't know what went wrong with herself. Her heart was beating incredibly fast and at the same time tears started to appear in her eyes. 

Kris felt a little frantic but he tried to keep it cool. He cupped her already red cheeks, "Look at me".

Han Na exhaled a little of air before moving her eyes to him. 

"Are you worry about that girl I met just now?", his voice was very clear to Han Na's ears, yet she still stuttered to answer it.

"I- I don't know...m- maybe", she blinked both her eyes many times to prevent those tears from streaming down. She hated herself right now. She hated herself for being too emotional so sudden.

"Listen, she has nothing to do with me. It's done. What's past just stay past. Understand?", he spoke.

Han Na at last nodded her head. She inhaled deeply and threw away all the worries inside her head silmutaneously she breathed out.

"I have you now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter