Visiting

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked fast to the bus stop since it was almost 6:30PM and I have to hurry before it will get dark soon. Suddenly, a familiar car stop beside me. The window was opened and to my surprise, it was Kris songsaenim.

"Oh songsaenim, annyeonghaseyo", I said while bowing. "Annyeonghaseyo ~", he replied with a smile.

"Where are you going?", he continued. It took me a while to answer his simple question. "Oh I'm going to visit my mom's--", I haven't finish talking yet and he got out of the car

He went to the other side and opened the door, "Get it". I looked at the opened door. The smell of lavender filled my nose just like the last time I entered his car. I looked at him with a questioning face.

"Let me send you there", he continued. "No, it's okay I can take the bus", I said while shaking my head. He only sighed, "I am your teacher, you should follow whatever I say".

Pffttt what?

"But we're outside school", I randomly answered back. He looked at me and furrowed his thick eyebrows, which made me felt little shiver. Think of it twice, waiting for the bus would take half an hour and it really gonna get dark soon. So I slowly looked down and got into his car, followed as he command.

As soon as I entered the car, he closed the door for me and I can see him satisfiedly smile a little. He entered the car too and soon drove off.

The scenery was so quiet between us. Even the radio was not turn on. I sometime took few glances at him. He was concentrating on the road. I looked down, playing with my long hair, don't know what to do.

"I'm sorry", I said looking out the window.

"Hmm?"

I slowly turned my head to look at him, "I'm sorry I screamed at you on that day. I was not in the mood".

He looked at me with a serious face, "Your uncle--"

"It's none of your business", I quickly replied cutting down whatever he wanted to say. I really don't want him to know anything about my useless uncle. It would cause more trouble. 

"Hmm I understand", he said and concentrated back on the road.

"Why are you going to your mom's cemetery at this kinda time?", he asked.

"Because..", I trailed on. He took a hurried look at me and focused back on the road. He stopped the car since the traffic light turned red. 

He faced to the side and focused at me, which suddenly made me felt nervous.

"Because?", he asked.

"I..urmm..that's the only free time I have", I answered him still not dare to look at his face.

He slowly nodded and continued to keep staring at me. Me at mean time, was having a hard time ignoring his action towards me. My forehead suddenly got sweaty for no reason. Or is there any reason? Songsaenim stop it.

The light soon turned green and finally, he took his eyes away from me. He continued to focus back on the road and drove the car. After 10 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the cemetery. I got out of the car and quickly walk to my mom's cemetery. Kris songsaenim was following me from behind.

[Name : Yul Myung I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter