Forgive

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Na could not careless about her freezing body. It was a typical cold windy night in Seoul and there she was, at 3:50am, sitting like a deceased doll at the bus stop station. She her dried lips. It was rough and chapped, like the earthy ground during summer. She sighed as she closed her face with both hands. What am I doing?, the same question kept crawling inside her head which she herself didn’t even know how to give a proper answer.

After few minutes of waiting, the moment Han Na had been expecting for finally came into action. Kris quickly came out of his car without turning off the engine. “Han Na !”, he clearly sounded concern.

Han Na’s heart dramatically began to beats faster, transporting more blood rushing all her entire goosebump body. The man took off his jacket and hovered it over her body. He sat beside her, releasing an obvious sigh. “Thank God you’re alright”, he said. Han Na only stayed silent, eyes on the ground the whole time.

“I mean, what are you thinking coming out here at such time? It’s in the middle on the night. You’re a girl and so many unfortunate things could happen to-“, his lengthy blathering ceased once he realized Han Na was tearing up all of sudden. She pressed her lips together while looking down. Kris wished he could slap himself for being so overreacting.

“I’m sorry”, she started slowly with a whisper.

Kris looked at her with his jaw slightly dropped. “N-no..it’s just, you scared me to death”,

“C’mon let’s get inside the car. It’s freezing out here”, he placed each hands on her shoulder, indicating her towards the car.

 

 

While driving, Kris’ eyes were not just focusing on the road. Instead, his gaze would sometimes shifted to the side, observing Han Na every 10 seconds interval. Meanwhile, Han Na only stayed silent, looking outside the window while both hands holding tight to his jacket that she was wearing. Her mind was so muddled she just didn’t know how to start a conversation. She only looked calmed and relaxed on the outside, but actually was screaming in perplexity on the inside.

“Why?”, Kris voiced out in abrupt.

Han Na blinked and slightly shifted her body to the side, still not looking at Kris in the eyes. “Huh?”, she shortly replied.

“Why did you call me? You finally decided to forgive me?”, he asked, again eyes on her as he raised both eyebrows.

Kris’ gaze however resulted a weird feeling tingling inside her stomach and so she looked away. “Get your eyes on the road”, she still spoke in a slow whispery manner. Even though Han Na was looking out the window, she swore she could feel his eyes smirking at her. In the end, Kris concentrated back on the road, pulling a signal to the left before making a turn. The atmosphere between them was kind of tight and awkward, or maybe it was only Han Na. Her eyes had been wandering everywhere except to her left side. The radio was not , making the scenery a lot more quiet and awkward. She cleared so suddenly, “I...dreamt of you”.

“It’s because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter