Piano

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up finish my work or else no recess for you guys", Mr Gyun informed threatening the class. The class were filled with gasped and complaints. Luckily, I already finished copying 2/3 of the notes on the board. Seriously Mr Gyun? even I myself thought that this was too much for us, and plus the notes was not even helping in test. 

"Owh and I think I heard that one of the teacher are planning to have a camp", Mr Gyun announced excitedly. 

"Oh really?"

"Awesome"

The students cheered in excitement.

"Yeah, I heard it was already confirmed but I have no idea when is it. They want to do it as soon as possible before winter starting", add Mr Gyun.

The class were talking to each other smiling widely, suddenly forgot that they have work to finish. At the same time, I was fully concentrating on my work, ignoring whatever Mr Gyun said about the camp. Camping was totally not my thing. It would be the last thing to do in my entire life to be honset. 

"Okay keep quiet, 5 minutes till break hurry up or no lunch for you guys", Mr Gyun shouted suddenly breaking the high spirits of everyone in the class. 

The bell rang. One by one had done with the notes and placed their workbook on the teacher's table, and soon walked out of the class for recess. 

I stood up as soon as I finished with the notes and placed my workbook on the teacher's table just like everyone else. Some of them sighed heavily looking at the people who had passed up their work, while they were still busy writting. I gave a slight bow to Mr Gyun and walked out of the class.

As I was walking my way to the usual old class, I kinda felt my heart was racing, totally not being itself at the moment. I also found myself suddenly smiling out of nowhere. I patted my cheeks with my hand to relaxed it. What am I so happy about?

While walking along the hallway, someone stopped me. "Hey you !", a familiar voice was heard.

I turned at where the voice was coming from. It was Miss Kwon waving her hand. I frowned slightly, What is she doing here? and I have a name. 

"Have you seen Kris songsaenim?", she asked with a slight panting in between her words. I went blank for a moment, questioning myself, Why is she asking me? 

I shook my head slowly, trying hard to not get caught for lying. Of course I knew where he was everytime during recess. 

The smile on her face suddenly faded away as she saw me shaking my head. "Uh okay then", she said pouting. "Just thought you saw him pass by or something".

"No, I don't see him walking around here", I smiled. Sweat was already appearing on my forehead and hands. Who knew lying to someone could be this hard.

She turned around and walked away, but only to stopped after she took a few steps. "Wait, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in the cafeteria?".

My eyes were wide but I tried to hide it, "Urmm I was, I forgot my purse in my class", I said trying my best not to sputter. She only gave a satisfying smile and walked away. 

I let out a relieving sigh as soon as she walked away from me. I looked as she walked towards the hallway door untill she was out of sight. 

~

Finally, I was in front of the usual classroom. Before I put my hand on the doorknob to open the door, I heard someone hissing. I looked to my left and saw no one. I furrowed my eyebrows, suddenly felt a little scared. 

"Pssstt Han Na", the sound was a bit louder than before and it was cleared that it came from my right.

I turned to my right and saw Kris songsaenim waving his hand, asking me to come over. My frown deepen as I saw him walking towards this old room known as the music class, which was also abandoned, just a few classrooms from here. 

"Come here", he said and entered the room.

I also end up entering the room and was a little shocked with all the abandoned instruments. Some of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter