Garden

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting there, thinking of nothing. I looked at the empty plate in front of me. As soon as I took the last bite of my breakfast, I just sat there thinking blankly. I frowned deeply, mentally said to myself, What happen right now, right at this minute, this second, was really something I never expected to happen.

I thought of all the things that probably could happen after this. What will happen if I start coming to school after this? Wouldn't it be awkward between me and him? Or what if her sister know about me staying here? What will she think of me then? How will she react? 

Or most importantly, what if people in school know about songsaenim and I living under the same roof?

I gulped hard imagining a picture of what happen if they really knew about it. Disasterous. I sighed as I took the empty plate and put it in the sink. While washing the plate and some cutleries, my eyes move towards a closed window. I decided to open it after got done with the dishes since it was a bit dark in the kitchen.

The moment I pushed the window open, I was amused by the view of a very beautiful garden at the backyard. With a bright smile, I quickly walked towards the back door and got out of the kitchen. 

It was indeed a very sweet garden with all the colourful flowers accompanied by a luxurious water fountain in the middle. My mouth went ajar whilst walking around, enjoying the garden. If only mom could see this, she would be so happy. Mom really love gardening and been dreaming to have her own garden, but eventually didn't achieved what she wanted since we lived in an apartment.

I walked towards a group of purple-pinkish flowers, blooming oh so magnificently. "Dahlias", I said in a low voice pensive at it.

After a few moment, my eyes shifted towards another group of flowers just right beside the Dahlia plants. this time, the flower was in white with a little yellow at the middle. I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to remember the name of the plant. 

"Ahh what is it?", I mumbled to myself.

I clicked my fingers the moment the name of the plant suddenly pop out in my head. "Fragipani", I said in a satisfied voice. I moved my body closer to one of the flowers and took a deep breath to smell it. It was a very calming and sweet fragrance.

I continued to walk to the end of the garden untill I saw an old wooden swing. It looked like it hasn't been used for a quite a long time. It looked totally left out but still safe to use. Well, hope so.

I walked towards the swing and carefull sat on it, checking whether was it safe to use or not. Fortunately, it was still perfectly strong like the new ones. I swang it back and forth, totally enjoying the moment. A cold breeze suddenly blew making me shivered a little. I rubbed my palms against my arms to warm up the goosebumps. The temperature just suddenly dropped.

I decided to get inside since it was quite chilly outside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter