Heartbeat

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, he was hurt once. It was terrible".

"How terrible?", Han Na asked with curiousity.

"It was...just terrible. You know what? It's getting late, My husband and kids are probably waiting for me at home right now", she tried to end the serious conversation.

They both got into the house from the back and went towards the living room. Kris was sitting there on the couch, boringly watching tv while sipping on the coffee Han Na made earlier.

"Okay Kris, I'm gonna go right now", Kate said while making her way towards him.

"Wow finally", he instantly stood up and smiled.  His sister made a punch gesture with her hand, acting on hitting her brother right in the face.

"But before that, here's an invitation", Kate hand him a purple letter. It was decorated with beautiful flowers on the side, and it smell nice too.

"Who's getting marry?", he asked while taking the letter from his sister and opened it.

"Our couzin, Jian Liu".

"Owh this guy", it was quite a blurry to Kris about this couzin, Jian Liu of his. The last time they met was maybe for about 7 or 8 years ago, during high school era.

"It's this weekend, do bring Han Na along okay?", she smiled and waved to Han Na before making her steps towards the door.

Kris accompanied her until the front door and so was Han Na. Once they reached there, Kris gave her a sibling hug. Han Na who was watching from behind suddenly let out a smile at their cute brother-sister relationship.

Kris closed and locked the door once his sister was not in sight anymore. He turned back and found Han Na just standing there adorably. He walked towards her and held her hand, dragging her towards the couch. 

They both sat on the couch, shoulders touching each other's. Han Na slowly lied her head on Kris shoulder and it felt absolutely comfortable. She wished she could stay there for eternal.

"What are you watching?", Han Na asked him.

Kris wanted to shrug, but the fact that Han Na was resting her head on his shoulder, he intended not to. Instead, he only shook his head. "I don't even know. I keep changing channels".

"He was hurt once. It was terrible"

Kate's words suddenly appeared inside her mind. She wondered how 'terrible' was his past relationship. It was sad that Han Na was not his first lover, thus not the person who shared his first kiss, not the first person to introduce him to love, not the first person to make him feel at the top of the world. There was someone before. Maybe one or two, or maybe more, Han Na can't figure it out. Probably there were a lot of girls who had crush on him since, you know, he's perfect. Just name it, he has everything. Face, brain, height, kindness, gentlemanliness..everything.

She slowly moved her hand on Kris, intertwined their fingers together. It kinda felt weird for her to suddenly being so clingy towards him, since she was not the one to usually make the first move in their relationship.

"I love you", she said barely audible.

Kris tighten their fingers together and kissed her on the temple.

"I love you more"

~

 

Han Na was sitting on the bed while brushing her damp hair since she just got out from the shower. Few minutes later, Kris got out of the shower with only a towel wrapping his bottom part. The sound of the door creak opened made Han Na's eyes move towards the bathroom. Gulp. As soon as she saw the half- figure, she quickly turned her head facing away, heartbeat automatically rising. 

Kris noticed the sudden gasp from and looked at her. He smiled and went towards his wardrobe to find something comfy to wear to sleep. 

"Sorry", he voiced out.

Han Na's face became redder as she continuously brushing her hair. His torso. His faint packs. His ski--Stop it !

She closed her eyes as hard as she can, as if she could throw away the dirty thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter