Cotton Candy

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride wasn't so bad after all. In a matter of fact, Han Na really enjoyed it. Though she still kept Kris' arms secured around her waist all the time during the ferris wheel ride. Seeing whatever was down there made her felt at glee; those kids running around with cotton candy on their hand and variety of people playing variety of games. The smile on her face never stop since just now.

Kris was also staring at the same view she was staring at, with his chin rested on her shoulder. Their face was really close; cheeks touched, and it never fail to give Han Na that butterfly feels in her stomach whenever they were an inch between each other.

They both got out of the ferris wheel cabin once they had reached down and continued to walk. Kris intended to stop by this cotton candy stall when he noticed Han Na was looking at it with bright eyes. Once she her bottom lip, Kris quickly pulled her by the hand and walked towards the said stall. 

"The purple one please !", Han Na's voice was as cheerful as ever. 

There were sort of different colours of cotton candy although they all have the same sweet flavour. Han Na just have to pick the purple one, while Kris picked the one with ocean blue colour. After he paid it, they continued their little-journey-date, exploring the whole fun fair. 

Kris observed Han Na as she pulled a piece of cotton candy from the stick and placed it inside . He realized she didn't stop smiling since they were from the ferris wheel ride. He was happy to see her happy. Not all the time that he can see this side of her; the bright and toothy smile Yul Han Na. 

"Ooo can we ride this one?", Han Na looked at Kris in amusement. 

She was referring to this one ride where two person have to sit together inside a small boat and it will lead them into this door with scary ghost standee on each side and skull head hanging everywhere. Kind of like a haunted theme ride. Kris looked weirdly at her and back to that ride. His eyes moved towards this same ride beside it, what difference was it was a lovely couple theme ride.

"Or we can ride that one?", he pointed to this ride with two swan's head creating a heart shape at the back of the boat. 

"But I like this one better", sometimes Han Na just don't want to lose to him.

 With a little hesitation, he at last nodded his head and walked with her to get to the lines. He knew something new about her tonight; she might look sweet and adorable on the outside, but she was quite adventurous on the inside —ignore the acrophobia part. The thought of that made him smile a little.

After more or less than five minutes on the queue, they finally reached the front. They heard people screaming in horror inside and that made Han Na felt more excited to get on the ride. 

"Aren't you scared?", Kris looked at her, smiling and frowning at the same time.

"Why would I be, it's j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter