To camp we go

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You came home late today", Kris sonsaenim's voice was heard once I entered his house. I slipped off my school shoes and placed it on the shoe rack. 

"I have to stayback for this club I attend", I explained. He only nodded. He was sitting on the couch watching a football match.

He then straighten his back and looked at me with wide eyes, "What club?".

"Arts and Drama club", I answered slowly. Yup, he went quite shock. He then nodded, not taking his eyes away from me, "I see".

"There is this prefect I know, offered me to join, so yeah I join it", I explained.

He then nodded knowingly, while scrabbling his lips with his fingers childishly.

I made my way upstairs towards my/ his sister's bedroom to take a quick shower. I changed to a simple burgundy colour tshirt and a grey sweatpants. I walked downstairs only to saw Kris songsaenim just came out from the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand.

"Oh Han Na, come sit", he gestured me to sit and so was he.

"Oh okay", I smiled and took a sit on the couch.

"Songsae— urmm oppa", I called him still feeling weird as ever, but I tried to act normal. There was a moment of silence after that.

"About the camp, when is it?", I asked.

"This weekend, which is..", he trailed off pulling a thoughtful face. "About 3 days from now".

I gasped in fright, still can't believe myself that I'll be going to this outdoor trip. I was clueless on the activities that will be held there, since I never step my feet into the forest. "What will we do there?", I asked him.

His forehead wrinkled, "Oh you know, what every camp does", he straightly said.

I looked at him expressionlessly while shaking my head, "I never been to camp before".

His eyes went wide with a slight shock after that, probably thinking I have such a pathetic life. "Okay urmm..".

He placed a hand supporting his chin, "I already checked the program of this camping trip. There'll be hiking, campfire, kayaking...yeah and more", he eyed me with excitement as he mentioned the extreme activities to me. I was mentally choked to death at the moment.

Hiking sounds dangerous. Kayaking too.

"I'll give you the money tomorrow to pay it to Mr Seok", he mentioned.

 

   ~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

The day we were going to camp finally arrived in a blink of an eye. Well, that was how it felt like to me. I was checking all the things required for this trip for the last time before leaving to the school. There was clothes, sweatpants, sports shoes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter