Confession

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Na had been studying for straight two hours since just now and she finally collapsed her head on the study table. She gave up revising as her not so intelligent brain had stopped functioning. She already did an hour revision on the biology notes Mrs Lim gave her last week. It came to a stopped the moment she revised some physics calculation and still didn't get any of the answers correct. Conclusion, she just laid her head there and scribbled some random words on her notes like ;

"I hate physics"

"Physic shouldn't exist"

"I hate you Einsteen  Einsteon eisteinnnn"

True. Physic was her least favourite subject other than P.E. She carelessly drew a cartoon which she described it as Albert Einstein and added a very very long mustache to it. Not to forget the devil horns. She laughed looking at it. For once, she enjoyed drawing and thought that maybe art is her destined talent?

Knock ! Knock !

She flew out from her own little world and went back to reality, realizing someone was on the door; Kris obviously. She opened the door, only to be greated by him, smiling at her.

"May I come in?", he asked.

"S-sure", she pushed the door to open wider. Han Na thought that it was kinda weird since it was the first time, he entered her room. Though it was his sister's room so she doesn't have any right to not let him enter. 

"Still studying?", he continued while making his way towards the study table.

"Yeah", she followed behind him.

Kris took a look at what was on the table; just a calculator and physics notes— which was covered with hideous drawing and words all over. He focused on each and every words. His lips curled to a smirk and let out a chuckle, she really hates physic huh?.

Han Na wondered what was the reason behind his laughter. Her eyes followed towards where Kris was eyeing, oh no the drawings, and she swiftly closed the book after noticing it. 

"That was...urmm", she let out a deep sigh, knowing that Kris was looking at her and probably laughing out loud inside.

"But I did study okay, I just got bored", she said in embarrassment.

He giggled, "Come and bring your physics book downstairs".

"What for?", she was puzzled, too slow and too oblivious that Kris was her physic's subject teacher. 

"Excuse me? You're talking to your physic teacher here", he pointed both of his index finger to himself.

"Oh", Han Na replied shortly and quickly took her book and needed stationary, while Kris was already on his way out of her room. 

 

   ~.~.~.~.~.~.~   

 

Han Na yawned for the nth times while her eyes were still open, half-lid and teary. It was almost evening and even she was surprised at how the time flew so fast. She was so into learning until didn't realize every hour that just passed. Furthermore, Kris was really good at teaching. Totally different from other science teachers in the school that would just give notes and carelessly teach. 

"Tired?", his deep voice was heard.

She nodded without looking at him, head already on the table. 

Kris looked at her with intense, trying to catch whatever was playing inside her mind. He had been acting so stupid recently after the kiss and he hated himself for being like that; a coward and a completely loser. That wasn't himself, yet this beautiful girl came into his life and made him so weak and vulnerable. She has everything it takes to make him go over the moon; her smile, her laugh and ofcourse those lips. All this time he was thinking of how to explain his feelings towards her. How to express it properly. How to confess.

"Han Na", he called. 

The girl only hummed in response, still not looking at him. Too tired to lift her lazy head. 

"Look at me". His voice were so dead serious which made Han Na absolutely awake from her sleepiness. She slowly lifted up her head and faced him, "Yeah?".

They faced each other, eyes to eyes, for a couple of seconds before he started asking her. "You don't think I'd kissed you then act all normal, do you?".

She looked at him as her eyebrows furrowed and slowly lifted her shoulder to a shrug, "Think I already thought of that". She was honest, and besides, Kris did acted normal for the past 24 hours after the kiss, which made Han Na totally in bewilderment and disappointed to think of it.

Her answer made him sigh in defeat. "This is so hard", he mumbled looking down, but loud enough for her to hear.

"What's hard?", she asked him.

"Confessing", straightforwardly he said.

Han Na nodded, didn't quite captured what he just said. Until..wait what?

"W-w-what?", her eyes went wide as she stammered on the word.

Kris looked at her and smiled. The usual smile that makes her heart beats wild, as if she was flying to the moon and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter