New teacher?

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Yul Han Na's POV  

 

It was recess time and as usual, I was hanging alone in this old abandoned classroom on the toppest floor. I sat at one of the table beside the window, pensive at the view outside. The weather was quiet chilly eventhough the sun was bright. I sighed remembering what happened earlier today.

-flashback-

It was in the class and I was busy doing my assignment, untill..

"Hello Han Na, you're looking pretty today" a girl greeted me with an obvoius fake compliment. Her name was Min Ah. She was the queenka in school. She's fair, pretty, tall and etc. She got everything, but sadly she has no brain. Brainless.

"Urmm thank you?" I replied to her with a slight smile.

"Oh anyway, your assignment is almost done right? So why don't you help me by doing mine?"  She pleaded with clasped hands. I knew it. I knew she came at me for some reason. A people like her would never wanna talk to me unless they need my help, or more like bullying me. Can't she just do it by herself?

"Urmm I don't know, I'm kinda busy so I--" "Oh and please make it perfect, I want to get an A for this. It's mid-term's marks" She cut me off with her bubbly annoying voice which people find it cute but I find it...annoying as f***.

"So, you'll do it for me right?" She asked batting her eyelashes. There's no other choice, I just have to say yes or else she would do anything bad at me. So I slowly nodded, accepting the errand. "Thanks!" She smiled evily and left with a scoff. "What a loser" She whispered to herself but loud enough for me to hear.

I let out a deep breath. "Haishh can't she do it by herself?" I said to myself when she was quiet far away from me. 

-end of flashback-

So this is basically my life. Getting bullied by the school's queenka. She always make fun of me whenever she have the chances to. Besides that, she and her friends would always try to pull of different tricks on me or mess with me. I never knew why she hated me so much. What have I done to her? What did I do wrong to deserve all this? 

Suddenly, the school bell rang making me back to reality. I was lost for a couple seconds, then only I realized that I was in this old classroom. So I got off the table and quickly went back to class.

When I arrived in class, I saw someone was sitting at my place. Jung Hee. She was one of Min Ah's friend. She and Min Ah were talking and laughing to each other. There's so many place in this class, why my place?. So I walked there slowly and asked them.

"Excuse me, you're sitting on my place" I said to her trying to be polite.

She glared at me like I was somekind of trash or something. "Uhh..can't you like, sit somewhere else first?" She said while playing with her hair.

"No no, it's okay come on Jung Hee. Let's go to our own place before someone turns to Hulk" Min Ah said while giving me death glare. "Wimp Hulk" Jung Hee continued and went laughing.

"Remember to finish my assignment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter