Coming Back To Win You

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye woke up,as the alarm clock went on, giving rise to more of her headache. She could not even get up,as much as she wants to. Her whole body achy, and she is chilled to her bones. She can;t help herself from trembling and her teeth chattering. She felt her forehead and it is clearly she got a fever, for she is burning and hot. She tried to get up but her knees has been buckling down on her. She practically crawl to the medicine cabinet to find herself some medicines,but found none.

She went back to her bed,hoping that if she went back to sleep and rest up,she will be feeling a lot more better. She got nobody to call for help ..Her friend is out of town on business, and yes no Geun Seok to watch over her,and no Aunt Helen to take care of her. Suddenly she felt so alone in the world,as she felt pity for herself, but then she cannot think clearly and her head is very fuzzy ,as she closed her eyes, with tears running in her face....

--------------------------------

The flight back home,seems to take forever now. Geun Seok has been anxious and fretful,since he left the mountains. He has gone too long and without a word to Shin Hye.He wondered what could she be thinking right now. He tried to call her before boarding on plane but he got no response from her. Is she avoiding now his phone calls. He called the office and yes no reply even from his own front desk...as he gave up on the thought...maybe he just need to talk to her face to face.

He knows that he got a lot of explaining to do,and he doesn't even know if she got any feelings for him. But then he will try his damnest ,in only to win Shin Hye's heart. How could he has not realized it sooner ? How could he has fallen and not even knew it ? Images of Shin hye keeps floatin on his mind and yes it will be another 6 hours flight on the way back home as he closed his eyes and think of Shin Hye....

-------------------------------------

Yesung keeps walking back and forth in his room. His mind is on Geun Young. How come he is feeling guilty for snubbing her ? Is it wrong for him to keep a distance between them ? But eversince she left his office that day,he has been restless,and the urge to ran back to her is so strong. Is she expecting him to be friendly to her after the holiday ? He knows that after the trip and more after the holiday,they have gone closer,and yes more than a business relationship but more on a personal level. But is it even possible to have that kind of relationship with her?

The walk seems not to shake off his guilt feeling that he got. he went to the bar and took a drink. The alcohol seems to relaxed him and yes numbed some of the feelings inside. He could not have feelings for her....and he could not possible love her now, as he keep telling himself. he has to free himself of his own emotions, he has been taught to be like that....that is the only way to keep their family company on top...He'll sacrifice his feelings for the sake of the company....But then how come he is hurting inside,as he took another drik and finished it all up in one gulp...He will forget Moon geun Young and has to concentrate on the things that he has to do. He has postponed it for a long time..and now he must face it now...

--------------------------------------------

Geun Young was still awake in her bed. And yes she cannot keep herself from crying. How could she be so stupid to fall for him? She knows that he is out of reach,and that he is not her kind. How could she even think that he will even have a certain feeling for her ? Just a simple act of kindness and she has fallen for him completely.  She berated herself over and over again for loving Yesung,and yet she cannot deny it nor take it away ,she loves Yesung .,plain and simple,not for what he got and not for anything,but she loves him for what he is.

How could she face him again after today? Will he knows that she made a complete fool of herself ,loving him in the process. He would be laughing hard if he ever knew that. A country girl girl like,how could she dream so high ? She dreamt so high more that she could fly and the ending is a downfall and a heartbreak.,as she cried once again. She should cry now and let it all out,and hopefully tomorrow,she won't be crying out for him ,anymore. But would be even possible when she will be seeing him more often that she wants it to be...

Maybe she needs a change,in her life. A new job? But where will she get a job as good as this ? But if she wants to forget Yesung,she has to do it. Maybe she should start looking now, and yes hopefull she can find something new out tthere. She got the experience now,somebody will surely hire her somewhere,and yes then she can say goodbye to the office and Yesung...as she nodded her head.But why is her heart not agreeing at all....as she bit her lips..in order to slow down the tears....

-----------------------------------------------

Yesung was on his way out ,for the office,when the front door opens up,and a tired and haggard looking Geun Seok came into view. He frowned upon seeing his brother. He was so surprised to see him,this soon.

"And what are you doing here ?" as he asked walking near to Geun Seok.

"Good morning Hyung. I just got off from my flight." he said.

"I can see that. But what are you doing here and now ? Are you not suppose to be with your "people" as you call it for a month?" Yesung asked.

"Yeah but I got bored,so I came back." as Geun Seok answered.

"You ? Bored in the mountain ? And I thought you want to live there forever before. Anyway,it is nice to see you back." Yesung said. "You should go straight to bed and rest up." he added.

"Yes,I'm resting up a bit and then go in the office later on." he answered.

Yesung grinned at his brother and laughed with a dry laugh. "Huh what got into you? You never cared about he office before." shaking his head.

"Maybe I am going to stay put for a while." Geun Seok said.

"Now that is really something else. Did they give you something to drink in the mountain,that is why  I am hearing this? They should have given it to you sooner." as he pat his back and about to go.

"Shin Hye? " he asked.

"What about Shin Hye ?" Yesung asked.

"What does she knows of my leaving ?" he asked.

"Well since you did not bother to tell her, I just told her that you have  left to go somewhere on one of your trips.She was quite  disappointed,that as much that I can read in her face. " Yesung said. He can see the face of his brother getting down and getting worried.

"Is she the reason,why you are  back this soon?" as Yesung stared at him,unbelieving. "You can't be that serious ?" as he shook his head.

Geun Seok did not say a word as he walk to his room. Yesung was left to stare at his brother's back. His silence is enough confirmation....His brother has fallen to his secretary..but is he really ? Geun Seok falls in and out of love all the time..But this seems to be real...you cannot pull him away from the mountain...except with a very great force....as he thought about it...