Party Surprise

You Are Beautiful

Sea Woo walked in their house with a surprised look from the security.They never expected their lady of the house to be walking any minute and at this time of the night,without any announcement and or frills.Not that they expected their Boss to be like that.For despite thier social standings,they were surprise to see them,down to earth and very nice to their employed.They treat them like the same and one can't help but appreciate that they are working and serving them.

"Hi,Is there something going on? A party ?" she asked the head of the security,noting the lights and the number of cars outside."Geun Seok ,I assumed." as she smiled.

"Yes a party,but I think it is your husband who invited them over." he said.He has worked with her Father and has seen her grow up right before his eyes,and yes considered her like a daughter now.Never liked the guy that she married though. But that is barely his position to say anything to his Boss,though he cared for them greatly.

She frowned.he never mentioned anything to her.But it has to be something to do with the office maybe,as she brushed away the bad thoughts ."I see,he doesn't know i am coming home tonight.I want to surprise him." she said with a smile.

"You looked different tonight. .More beautiful than ever.The stay in Switzerland must have agreed with you." he said with a smile of affection to her.Not that she is not pretty before but she was always this chubby little girl that he adores when she was young in his memory/.Now,she has lose some weight and everything seems to be perfect but he will always love the little chubby girl that he always watch growing up.

Sea Woo smiled.the surgeries must have worked wonders and yes Jung Myung her husband will appreciate her more and  yes love her more than ever,as she walked inside the ground,on the way to their apartment.The big house as what they called it but it is more of a compound where the three of them lives.They have their own apartment,so they have enough privacy despite sharing it with her brothers .Yesung and Geun Seok lives in the main house now.

She saw the bright lights in the pool and she can't help but take a peek at the party that has been progressing on.She can see women in their bikinis,and men in their trunks ,some of them she barely knew,friends of her husband ,she assumed..Two or three people are from the office.And she can see her husband in the middle of them all ,laughing and having fun.Something touched her inside,as it hurts and she have this bad feeling inside.She decided to go straight to their apartment and just ignore the whole thing.Her husband loves her and that is the only fact that she is going to believe for now.

Geun Seok arrived in the house and noticed the bright lights outside.He is sure that it is not his borther's doing,for Yesung hates crowd and parties unless it is going to benefit their company and their business. Unlike him,Yesung likes to keep to himself, and has very few  close friends.and his sister is still away in Switzerland for more than a month now.He frowns when he knew that it must be his own brother in law's doing.The mouse is playing while the cat is away,as he frowns at the thought.He never really liked him for her in the first place but his sister loves him and that is enough to accept him in the family.As long as he is making him happy then he has no qualms about him.

As the youngest,he  has the privelege of playing it easy,unlike his brother Yesung when he has to carry the burden of their company.He never liked structure and organisations in the first place.He hates norms and rules,and loves doing things his own way.But despite his lack of order in his life,his parents adored him and even encouraged his restless spirits,and yes despite the frown in his brother's face at his wheredoings,he knows that he loves him and appreciated him for what he is....Although Yesung wished that he 'll take more responsibilities in their business and yes relieve him with some of the burdens .And as much as he wants to help him out.That life is not for him,he is sure of that.The longest that he has stayed in one place is six months to a year.He ussually go to the next one that takes his fancy and interest after that.

And even in relationship,he has no permanent girl in life .The girls is someone  to amuse him and keeps him company,and he can easily finds a girl ,anytime,anywhere.Never loved nor took fancy in a girl and be involved with her ,like the one that his sister have for his brother in law,except for one girl that broke his heart at a young age.And he promised himself that he will never let any girl come to him like that again ,nothing emotionallly that he will be dependent on one girl for his own happiness.He just let them, play their games at the start and then let them fall for him and then he'll leave them before they get too close for comfort.He never intend to fall in love in his lifetime, for it is the very reason that makes the whole world go crazy,as he shook his head at the thought....

He went inside the house, and went  straight to his room.He doesn't want to see anybody right now.He is tired from spending a long weekeend in the mountain, climbing the heights and living in the tent for three nights made his whole body stiif and achy.He just needs a warm bath and a clean clothes and the a drink later on....

The meeting took hours before they finally came to a final deal.He is tired mentally and physically.And it doesn't helped to Yesung's thought that he is going home to an empty house.His sister is still in Switzerland for more than a month now.And yes how he missed her bubbly conversations,everytime he goes home from work.His brother is still out somewhere,in the mountains,he said.he has been gone for a few days and doesn't expect him to be back anytime soon.He missed the two of them.it has been a while since they been together in one room.And he is sure that his parents will not approve of them being apart from each other for a too long a time,as a frown crossed his face.

He say the bright lights from the outside as a smile crossed his face.His brother is home, he thought.Better to have one of his siblings than now.Though despite their differences,he really loves his younger brother and yes dotes on him,in a more covert ways than one.Hence he will take advantage of him,once he learned the truth.He wished he can stay home more often and yes help him out in the business,more than a few months that he can spare in his busy schedule.

He got out from his car,and saw the lights in the pool and  took a peek at  the thought of his brother ,only to see that it is his brother in law there instead of his brother.He frowned at the sight.He never really liked him,but yes accepted him,and had a long talk with him,be3fore he allowed his sister to marry him.Yes he has signed the prenuptial papers before the ceremony and never told his sister about it, but he can't help but be suspicious of his motives...in marrying his sister.

He turned and went to the house and went straight to his room,.He tossed his attache case in one of the sofa in his room.He untied his tie and started ing his shirt when he heard a knock on his door.It must be his butler,his personal assistant,as he sat on the recliner and put up his feet.

"Come on in the door is unlocked." he said.....

And then  the silhouette  of a girl came...in his dark room,as she came with a hesitancy in her footsteps.

" I brought the paper that you said you needed." as the girl said,with a sign of nervousness in her voice.Yesung was puzzled and surprised  for a moment and has no idea who is the girl and what can be she be doing in his room.....and then a picture of a very beautiful girl came in front of him,as they stared at each other with a surprised look in her face.....as her face colored at her recognition of him.....