Being There

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye stared out at the space before her  and she cannot see anything that is in front of her. All she can see is the images of her Aunt Helen around her. The only family that she have and now she is all gone. Did she suffered or did she have any pain before she went away to the next world. How come she was not even there when she left? She should have been there for her. She was always there  for her and she can't even be there for her Aunt when she needed her . How selfish can she be?

How come she didn't say anything? She must be feeling awful before she left that night and how come no word to her about it? Did she choose to leave without her knowing, probably thinking that  it will be hard for both of them to say goodbye? Did she has something to say to her ? Tears rolled on her face,unable to stopped it.  She let the tears falls and yes there was a plenty .

Shin Hye felt a hand on her shoulder,as she looked at the owner of that hands. She found the sad eyes of Geun Seok staring at her. They stared at each other and then he pulled her closer to him,and hugged her,comforting her in the process,as she sobbed for the lost of her loved one.

"I am so soryy." she can hear him say over and over again. She could not understand...and she could not think.She just have to accept of what is in front of her and that is the comfort of his arms around her.

__________________________

Yesung saw his brother as he walked in the house with a girl by his side. He has seen her before in the office. And he wondered what is the girl,in fact as they came closer,he recognized that she is 0Miss Park,Geun Seok secretary,and yes he wondered what is she doing here in the middle of the night.

"Hyung,this is Miss Park,my secretary. She will be staying here for tonight." Geun Seok said.  Yesung raised his eyesbrow. His brother , flaunting his affair in front of him with no discretion whatsoever.

"What is this? I told you.." Yesung was about to start...

"It is not as what you think. . her Aunt Helen just passed away tonight and I just can't let her go back in her apartment all alone tonight. She'll stay here for the night." Geun Seok said.

"Helen,you mean our Dad's secretary ?" Yesung asked in shock. When was the last time she  seen her ? Was it only last summer when they gave her party for her retirement ? He grew up seeing her face in his Dad's  office.

Geon Seok nodded his head. Shin Hye still in shock and yes unable to digest the whole thing. She could not even comprehend what they are talking about.All she can hear are all murmurs,her Aunt is dead and she could not do anything about it..

Yesung's face became serious ," I am so sorry to hear that. I did not know." he said. "Of course she can stay here. And we'll make the arrangement for her Aunt. The company will take care of that.That is the least we can do for her."

"I already took care of that." Geun Seok said. "And of course in our company's behalf. I think Miss Park is tired "

"I am sorry again, "  Yesung said as he left them  and went back to his room.

Geun Seok lead her to a room.  "This is our guest room. There will be things that you will be needing for the night. Are you gonna be alright ?" he asked as he looked at her. Shin Hye nodded her head.  Why is he being so nice to her ?  She hardly knew him at all.

"My room is on the next hallway.Just knock if you need me." Geun Seok said as he turned his back on her. And Shin Hye words barely escaping from her lips,"Thank you". as she sat on the bed...

------------------------------------------------

Geun Seok was surprised to see his brother waiting for him by the hallway. He raised his eyesbrows when he saw him.

"Why are you still here?" he asked. "You want to make sure that I am going to leave her alone for the night?"

"I won't be your brother for nothing. I know you. I am just making sure,that you are not taking advantage." Yesung answered back. "but yes this a big change from you my brother. I am quite surprised." with a grin on his face.

"I do also have my good side you know. You are not the only one in the family." as he smiled at his brother.

"I wondered too,if she is the reason why you are staying this time?" Yesung taunted and teased Geun Seok.

"I am staying because you asked me to stay. Unless you want me to change my mind again." he answered back.

"That and a few more reasons,I presumed.  Anyway I am happy that you are staying put for once. And glad that you are taking an active part in our family's business. " Yesung said. "I will be leaving most probably next week for New York and I will be taking one of our department manager. Miss Moon Geun Young will be going with me."

"Miss Moon,isn't she the girl that you just promoted " he asked. Yesung nodded his head. "I thought you don't use the office for your personal issues,how come you are doing it now?" he asked with amusement in his eyes. Now is his turn to taunt his brother. His brother who is Mr Fair and Right and within the books, and lines are doing this now ?

"Who said it is not in the confine of our business why I am taking her there? She is quite knowledable of the comings and goings. And she got the requirements." Yesung said defending his decisions.

"Let me see ,first is the dinner with your mere employee, and then the promotion,and now the trip of a lifetime,so what is next? A signature in the dotted line?" Geun Seok said with a smile. "Honestly I will be too happy for you,if ever.It is about time you play. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,isn't it? "

"You are quite far off the mark my brother. Miss Moon is hardly my type at all. And yes I don't mix business with pleasure.You should know me by now.  And marriage and commitment is very far off my mind. It will take a very special woman to capture my fancy and I assure that it is not Miss Moon." Yesung said with a grin on his face,

Geun Seok shook his head. "I guess we still have to see what future hold for us. I know you are the kind that is mind above your heart ,maybe before but I know for sure it has changed already." teasing him and laughing ..as he walk away from his brother,and yesung shaking his head and thinking ,it is not gonna happen.That will be the day when a girl rules his head...