Shin Hye and Geun Seok

You Are Beautiful

Shin Hye watched Geun Seok gone from her vision, zooming in ,on the downward slopes of the mountain. He seems to be an expert in this things, watching how graceful he is around the curves of the mountains.The height of the mountains and the snow was white as anybody can imagine. and it was a beautiful sight ,like she has gone up to heaven and yes she would hate it when she has to go down to the earth..

After a few tries of playing around with Geun Seok on her side. She fell down and got up until she told Geun Seok to go ahead .She is still new to this kind of thing and  so she decided to stay in one of those lower slopes of the hill. He beckons her and urged her to follow his  trail but she refused to budge in. 

She stood there as the sun is already up now in the blue sky , and the chilly wind seems to die down with the heat of the sun. Thinking of Geun Seok, never in her lifetime that she has imagined that she will be spending holidays with the Boss in their office,  nor any idea that she will be with Geun Seok enjoying the commune with the nature...early in the morning..

Without Aunt Helen now in her life, somehow,Geun Seok seems to fill the longing and the feeling of solitude and loneliness. But she wondered how long will he be around for her ? She knows that he has a restless spirit and he himself doesn't denies any of the fact about him. He is just like love and leave them kind of giuy. She warned herself not to fal for him but it seems that it is too late to do anything right now. It seems like she has fallen for him already and she doesn't know what to do with her feelings anymore.

Will it be alright to just love him while he is still around and yes suffered the consequence in the  end ? Will she be able to take when it is time for him to leave ? And the impossibility of them together, is quite obvious, hence the differences in their social status. he might be down to earth in dealing with people but when it comes to serious relationship,he knows that he will be marrying one of their kind too. And yes she is a far cry from that kind of girl at all...

She moaned at the thought....and took a deep breath....and so was deep in thought ,that she didn't notice that Geun Seok was just by her side.

"That was quite a deep thought . " he said. "I was wondering if  I  am a part of it ."  staring at her face. Her heart seems to flutter at his staring.

"Why would you ? " she asked back trying to put it away from her mind for just the thought makes her feel like crying and sad.

"So I am not that important to you then ? " he asked. "And i thought I am making progress ."

"No that is nothing at all." she said.

"If it is nothing ,why are looking so sad even from a distance ?" he asked. "Are you worried about something? You can tell me ...I might be able to help you." 

"You have helped me enough. And really it is nothing that should concern you.  I am getting hungry,how about breakfast ." she said trying to change the subject, as she smiled at him. She could not tell him what she is afraid about . He will only laugh at her if ever. The crazy secretary falling for her Boss,what is she thinking at all .....It will never happen in her lifetime.

"Come on,let us go to the lodge and warm up and yes they have a very yummy breakfast there. I am getting hungry too." he said as he took her arm to support her....

__________________________________

Geun Seok stared at Shin Hye' as she excused herself from the table to go to the rest room. He wondered what she could be thinking ? And now upon seeing her sad face,he wondered what is his real feeling for her now ? He has the very strong urge to just put her around his arms and make her feel better. Shin Hye is getting to be a very important girl in his life now and with out him knowing about it until now. Can he just take up and leave her when the time comes ? But judging from his feeling right now,he will have a hard time ,saying goodbye and turning his back on her.....as he took a deep breath himself....