Facing Reality

You Are Beautiful

Geun Young looked out at the window..after the announcement of Yesung and Yoona's engagement, and after a whole day of silence from Yesung,Geun Young decided that what she reads stands for the truth now. How could she even believe that there is something more between them ? She could be fooled in some other things but not like this. How could she even believe whatever  Yesung has to say after this ?

She was mad at Yesung and even madder at herself for even believing that she could be the one that she truly loves. And Yoona ? She thought that Yesung doesn't falls for that type of girl ,who is all to herself. but then now,what does she really knows about him.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath,the tears threatening to fall once again.How can he just betray her just like that,without even a word of explanation or even anything. She thinks he owes her at least an explanation,an admittance of the engagement, Yoona is a very beautiful girl and of course evry guy could have and wpuld have fallen to her charm,and even nore they belong to the same circle and the same background, it will be too easy for both of them,unlike her where her world is the total opposite of Yesung's wprld...no they can never be ....as the tears fell once again running in her cheeks.

An hour and soon she will be in the safety of her own world,of her home. She put in a couple of weeks  vacation from work,maybe enough to sort her thoughts and her feelings. She doesn't even know if she will ever get back to work or vanich all together. Good things nobody knows of their affair if not she will be humiliated more than she can ever imagine.But for now,the farther she is from Yesung the better for her....She just needs to forget him all together from her life...forget him...forget him,as she keeps on saying to herself....

------------------------------

Yesung took a whole day to gather his courage until he finally made a phone call to Geun Young. She must have read the news by now, and if not someone from the office would have told her. The buzz has been so strong that even him can hear it behind his back. Some are happy, few are envious, and more people are surprised,since they were seldom seen together especially these last few months. Even his sister and his brother questioning looks did not escaped him. especially Geun Seok for he knew the truth about his feelings and very much against the engagement. But can he really defy his parents wishes just like that ?

The phone rang and rang on the other end until finally an unfamiliar voice came in.

"Can I speak to Miss Moon please." Yesung asked.

"I am sorry Sir Miss Moon will be out for a week." the young lady answered.

"What do you mean out ?" as yesung's voice went a pitch high.

"She took a couple of week vacation Sir. " as the girl explained.

"Vacation ? Since when? " as his heart began pounding...Geun Young gone...it can't be....

"Starting today Sir. She just posted a Memo that she will be gone for two weeks. Is there anything that you need Sir?"

"Did she give a forwarding number or address?" as he continued.

"I am sorry, Sir she did not gave any emergency or forwarding number nor address. As far as I know she will be out of town."   explaining in lenght. She wondered how come the Boss is so keen to talk to Miss Moon Geun Young.

"Alright,I am just gonna try her sell phone then. Thank You." as he hung up. Yesung frowned as fear came to him,what if Geun Young decided not to come back at all....yesung tightened his fist...no...no he is not going to let it happen.He has to find her and exolain everything to her...even if she is not going to believe him anymore....He just have to try his luck on her ...one more time...He can't just let her go just like that in his life...