To Tell Her

You Are Beautiful

Yesung concentrated at the road ahead of him. The weather has been getting worst lately and has started snowing now.They have been driving for quarter of an hour now,and the car has been quiet except for some  slow music coming out from the radio.Yesung being lost for words is something unsual for him, but he knows that he will be treading in a dangerous grounds with her. How does one balance oneself, and not to show one's feelings, and not to overstep one's boundary ?? Aside from the simple greetings as an employee and employer nothing passed between them,and Geun Young being so quiet herself has not helped Yesung at all.

He tried clearing his throat,hoping to find some response from her,but she too her eyes is all transfixed on the road ahead of them. And the silence makes Yesung more uncomfortable than ever...He just knows that he has to break the ice soon..."

"So how's your folks back home ? he asked, knowing them has some sort of connected to him in a way,and yes a safer subject to talk about.

Geun Young was surprised at the mention of her parents. "They are fine." she answered.

"That's good then. I don't think that I ever thank them for letting me stay for the night." he said, remembering the holidays that he spent with her in the process, as a smile came to him. Why can't they even stay that way ??? When they have a better understanding of each other.

"No they are more thankful to you for bringing me back home and letting me stay with them longer. " she answered. "And it is only the right thing..to do."

"I see...." as he nodded his head.

"Is that why you called me ? For if it is the reason then you don't have to do this. " Geun Young said, returning the favor is the ony reason that he is doing this now and nothing else....what does she expect ??? More from him ???

"No there is something more that we need to talk about ,but we can discuss it later, for I am really famished." as the car came into halt, and Geun Young noted that they have arrived in the restaurant.

-------------------------------------

Geun Young waited for Yesung to open the topic of what they have to discuss,but throughout the dinner, all Yesung did was talk about the weather,and the food that was served before them. And yes he looked like he has not eaten the whole day for he ate everything that was served before him. And yes he is in his usual charming self again. Geun Young has a hard time checking on herself. How can one not fall for him,when  he is being human and down to earth??? He is not her Boss but the Yesung she has known when they were in that mountain again. And yes she can't help but relax as a smile came to her face again...Why deny herself of the pleasure of his company,when she knows God knows when she will be with him again....

"So what is the smile creeping at yourself now ?" Yesung noticing the change in her. How come he feels that he really knows her. He could feel any changes in her moods and feelins??? When did he was ever sensitive to ones moods and feelings ??? Only to the very few people.....only to the people that he loves...as he bit his tiungue in realization. Is it a mistake being with her once again,knowing that they can never be??? But seeing her smile again made him very happy...

"Nothing.. I am just thinking. You can be this very distant, Mr Kim Jong Woon and the next moment...you are this guy ,that is so real and yes so reachable. Sometimes I could never understand you. " she said honestly.

"And which do you like better? " as he stared at her and smiled at her,,,,,a flushed came to her face,as the innocence and the beauty of her face glowed,melting his heart in the process. Maybe he doesn't have to warn her at all...or maybe she still needs protecting...as his own hearts is torn...

"The guy that is right in front of me...the real Kim Jong Woon." she answered,and she can feel her own face heating up saying that. Did he read her feelings at all ??She noticed the uncomfortable feeling came after him after saying that,as he pulled his eyes away from her. He doesn't like her blatant reply at all ??

If he doesn't have any responsibilities somewhere,,,,Yesung will gladly accept her reply,,,and yes would have lavished at the moment,and will ultimately say that he likes....no loves her too...but then he can't say that to her now. Not now that Yoona is now willing to go and follow  as planned by their parents.

"But the distant and the reachable Kim Jong Woon are one and the same. Just like the angel and the devil in one body." smiling at his own comparison  of himself. Does she really like him too ? Or she is just .....playing and acting this time ???

"And that is what I am very much aware of." as the waiter came serving them their coffee and dessert. The moods suddenly changed after that...Yesung became very quiet again. Is he having a hard time...saying to her the real reason why he invited her for dinner...Is it to just soften the blow after all ???

"And reason why you called me today ?" as she asked him point blank.No use is going around the bush anyway.

"Is my brother in law bothering you again ?" he asked.as his face becoming to be reall serious now.

Geun Young stared at him and frowned, the sign of disappointment in her eyes. "Is that the reason?" as her own heart sank...She was hoping of something more. "I thought I told you ,that there is nothing between us. " she said. Whys is this subject came up again??

"I just happen to see the .." .as he tried to continue...but Geun Young eyes is digging into him,obviously angry and hurt now. And this time he knew that he made a mistake..opening the subject...

"You just happen to see ...what is this,are you spying on us. You saw us in the office,and I don't think there is anything that is inappropriate in anything that we are doing. For the last time,I am stating my innocence." she said as she tried hard not to cry in front of him.

"He is a married man. And he will never give up on my sister." he added.

"Of which I am very much aware of. I am not a home wrecker nor anything. Your sister's marriage is something that I will never dare much less think of anything else with her or with any other marriage. You should really think more highly of me." she said her own voice raising up a notch now.

" I am just trying to warn you and protect you." Yesung said, seeing the hurt in her face the urge to hold her is so strong...and he has to keep herself check in order to stop himself.

"You don't need to protect me, Sir. I can take care of myself. .Now I really want to go home. I am very tired." she said as she got up from her chair.

-----------------------------------------------

The ride back home is so quiet,  Geun Young keep holding her hand together,and yes she is not going to cry in front of him now. To cry will be the total humiliation now. She knows now that she have to go and leave the office and Yesung ,and yes have to stay away from him from now on.

Geun Young did not eevn wait for Yesung as she stepped out of the car as soon as it stop. But Yesung followed her as she stopped in front of her door to open it up.

"Geun Young I am so sorry. You have misunderstood me. I am only trying to protect you. I don't want you to get hurt." Yesung explained. He can't let her get away today without explaining. He knew that he has hurt her today.

"You don't want me to get hurt ??? And who is hurting me now,but you." as she looked at him. The eyes locked...as Yesung gave in to the urge to hold her ,as he took Geun Young in his arms as the tears came....and then his fingers came to her face as he tried to wipe away the tears....and then the kiss ,as Yesung's lips came down at her....and then all the hurt is gone as his kiss has lifted her up from the ground and could not think anymore but let her senses ruled her....whole being.