Something About Her

You Are Beautiful

Geun Seok came out of the room to find Shin Hye's desk empty.He was held up for a few minutes from a call from his dear brother. Expect Yesung to be too serious about everything ...His brother doesn't know how to enjoy life.he needs a break from all of this,he is too consumed with their business. Money is not everything...he thought as he mused at the idea of sending his brother somewhere in the middle of nowhere,wherin the technology and modern world will be so out of reach and you only have yourself to peg for...

He has been through all of that ,and he finds it quite refreshing,and yes invigorating to face the harsh world all over again. he has climbed the highest peak of the world,lived with the mountain people in Tibet,wine and dine with the natives of Nepal...explored the desert of Sahara,went to the jungle in South America, gone safari in Africa, lives with the aborigines in Australia,seen the beauty of New Zealand...named it he has been there and done it.... And now to stay in Seoul for a year is something that he is not expecting that he will be doing....but his brother looked desperate enough and yes he has found somebody to amuse and will peek his interest at the moment....before his mind will look for something else to amuse him....

And then a frown came to him when he found Shin Hye's desk empty...Where can his secretary be? he has given her instructions,and he hoped that she didn't dare to defy his order in her first day to work with him,for it will have a dire consequence...unless there is a very valid reason...

He saw his brother's secretary coming over to the his office....as she looked at him wondering what could he be wanting at this time...

"Do you need anything sir? " Miss Cho asked...

"I am looking for my secretary,Miss Park? Did she go off somewhere?" he asked.

"Oh Miss Park went for lunch,and she asked me to cover for her while she was out,incase you will be needing something." she said.

Geun Seok frown and thought, Miss Park won't be that easy then,but it will quite interesting what will be her reason when he asked her tomorrow...And he is not going to make it too easy on her tomorrow,he thought...

"I see, I will be going out now for the day.Tell Miss Park that I will be calling her later on for the list of the files that I will be needing in the morning." he said,as he turned his back.....Smile is coming at the corner of her face as ideas keep on coming on him how to get back at her for standing up on him....today...

Yesung reread the files on Miss Moon Geun Young again,as an idea started coning for him.....he can't understand why her image last night won't seem to fade away from his memory. She looked so innocent and yet....she is willing to sleep her way to the top,even if the guy is married. She is a threat in his sister marriage,that he can see and he knows he has to do something before everything goes out of hand.he doesn't want his sister getting hurt in the process. he knew that See Woo loves Myung Jung very much,more than her life itself. She will be devastated if he leaves her or if he started having an affair with some other girl.....

But Miss Moon is hardly any other girl,she is more than a beautiful face,that he knew....and he knew she is the kind of girl that won't be satisfied  just being the other woman and a mere employee.He has seen her kind in his world,gold digger and social climber,girls who wants it all....and he will be damned if he is going to let her have her way in his family....He needs to keep an eye on her.They say that you keep your friends close and your enemies closer and he intend to do that....as he tapped his finger on his desk and come up on an idea.....

"Miss Cho, Do I have anything for the day?" Yesung asked he buzzed his secretary.

"Yes sir a meeting with the YS Industries President...regarding their proposals Sir." Miss Cho answered.

"I see ,can you call on Miss Moon Geun Young on my office tomorrow,first thing in the morning...." he said. Let her worry over the night of what he is about to say to her in the morning.. Maybe it will make her think twice or thrice before she started making any move....on his brother in law...it will be quite interesting what will be her  reactions in the morning when he sees her in his office...And she knew that she has this coming ....and it will be not too pleasant for her...as a smile came to him.....thinking of her in a disadvantage....