Caught In The Middle

You Are Beautiful

Myung Jung walked in the office and he was surprised not to see Geun Young in her office. She was always early and yes present especially if they have alot of pressing problems and dealine that need to be met. He walked back to his office as he saw the file in front of the desk and a memo from his dear brother in law caught his eyes.

He grabbed the memo on his desk and read it's content..And he was quite surprised at the content .Geun Young being promoted and heading a new department all to herself, And yesung did this without his knowledge and he felt like a fool as he crumpled the paper in his hand and walked out at his office and went to Yesung's office. He kneows he doesn't have any power like him but he just needs to clarify something.

How dare him took away Geun Young from his department and put her somewhere else ?Is Yesung playing a game with him? And of all the people to put Geun Young as a pawn. He hated himself now for being powerless. He woodered if Yesung knows about his feeling for Geun Young?He had loved her since college and yet she never gave him any chance  passed their friendship.And now that she is close by and she is nder his power, Yesung comes and took over. He wondered what could be on the mind of his brother in law.

"Is he inside?" Myung Jung asked the secretary,and which she nodded and he walked inside in a rush.

"Ahh Myung Jung, is there something that you want?" Yesung asked nicely with a smug in his face.

"Yes,about Geun Young,how come I was not notified about her promotion?" he asked."You know that she holds a very important position in our department."

"I know but nothing that you can't handle right? I am sure you can easily fill up her present position."Yesung said."And somebody can fill up her duties"

"Can I ask you something?" he asked and Yesung nodded his head. "her promotion is it something to do with what happen the other night? Is that why you're doing this?" Myung Jung. "Cause I can assure that there is nothing going on between us, I am committed to my marriage more than you thought."

" Your commitment to your marriage is still something that I have to see. And what is between the two of you is nothing of my concern. I am here to protect my family and will have no qualms to use my power to do that, My sister loves you and you better prove to me that you also love her back with or without her background." Yesung said."I intend to keep an eye on you,to save my sister from the heartache."

Myung Jung took a deep breathe and he felt like hitting Yesung.He knew him and he felt like an animal cornered in the end."I will never hurt her." he said.

"And as for Miss Moon Geun Young,you can leave her to me.." as he has naughty fgrin in his face. "She is in good hand. And if you don't mind.I have business to attend to." as he turned his back on him.

Myung Jung was seething with anger as he walked out of Yesung office. He better not play with her or he will .as he clenched his fist. he has to warn Geun young about him but will she believe at him after his attempt to do the same thing? He shook his head,no she is not going to believe him, but she got to...Yesung is a mean and hard man and he will see to it that  somebody will get punish if they try to cross him...

He went back to his office and passed by Geun Young office and found it is still empty of her and her things....he was about to go when Geun Young came .

"I was at you office but you were not there." she said. "I think you should know it by now. I just came back to say good bye."

"Yes,I just spoke to the Big Boss himself. " he said. as he looked at her and smile. "Congratulation. You must has made an impression on him to offer you this kind of position."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Are you sure that nothing happened between the two of you that night?" he asked as the idea struck him.

Geun Young eyes grew wide at his insunuations.How dared him say that in front of her face.She felt like slapping hm right there and there but she stopped herself. "I didn't do anything to be promoted." she said."I am not that kind of girl" She was so angry inside.

"Yesung is not impressionable. You have to go beyond to be recognized. If i were you,i will be really be careful with him." he said  in a warning.

"Don't worry ,I can take care of myself.I survived you. I am sure I can do the same with him.Good bye Myung Jung. And thank you for the opportunity." she said.

"We are not done yet.I have not given up on you. It is you that I love and I'll be damn if I will just give you up." he said.

"You should not be saying that to me. And you are married for God sake, married to the owner of this company. And I am telling you now,if i have said no before when you are not married,the more that it is a no ,now that is it. You never had the chance." she said as she turned to leave.

"And who has the chance Yesung.Don't fall for him Geun Young.He is out to hurt you."  he said.

"Nobody, for I intend not to fall in either of you." she said walking out on him..."For both of you is not worth it"  as she keep her head up...Yesung will be in for a big surprise if that he is set to do...