Seeing Him/Her

You Are Beautiful

Yesung stared at the house in front of him. He wondered if Geun Young is really home or she has gone somewhere. But he just have to try here., aside from her apartment , there is no other place that he knows.

The house looks different now from what he remembered it. Even the trees around and the whole town seems so different and remote . He took a deep breath before he took a step forward. ,the cool breeze fanning his face. And as an older lady came out ...and she was quite surprised at the sight of Yesung in front of their house.

She remembered him the guy that took Geun Young before. She wondered if he is also the cause of the presence of her own daughter in the house. She has not been talking much since she came back,but kept mostly to herself. She has asked about work,,,and her answers has been vague and unsure. She thought that maybe she was fired from her job and that is the reason for her silence.

Yesung bowed his head in greeting. " Good morning Mam."

The lady in front of him acknowledged his greeting staring back at his face. She has recognized him from before.

"I am Yesung, I was here before with Geun Young." as Yesung started. "Is she home now?"

The old lady shook her head, which shows the disappontment in Yesung's face. "She is not home right now. " as she smiled at him. "She just step out of the house a few minutes ago.".She could see the changes in Yesung's face ,more of a sign of relief after hearing that she was here.

"So she is here ? She came here ?" as he asked again in disbelief. The lady in front of him smiled at him and grinned.

"Yes,she is home and she must be waiting for you, She just went for a walk by the field. In fact you can still catch her."  as she gave him an encouragement.

Yesung smiled back.."Thank you Mam,thank you very much " as he bowed his head again.

"And young man...if you came here to hurt my daughter again,then you will have to answer to me and the whole of the family. You understand that." as she point her direction.

"No, Mam,I will never hurt her ever again." as he walked in stride to see Geun Young again and this time he is not going to let her go.....and she is going to keep her by his side forever.

--------------------------------------------------------

" Geun Young..Geun Young" as she heard her name ,she turned around to look and there he was Yesung walking towards her.

"What are you doing here ? How did you know ?" as she stared at him...She missed him a lot, and she has been having a hard time forgetting him.

"Looking for you. How come you left without talking to me?" he asked as he stared at her face.She  is still beautiful though her color is pale and some shadows around her eyes. The long hair flowing with the wind. .... And yes how he missed her and he was so scared that he could lost her forever.

"But what is there to talk about? You and Yoona are getting married, and I am just ....I have misunderstand your interest in me.." as she told him. "I thought you love me."

"No there is no misunderstanding....I really do love you. Geun Young." Yesung said as he hold her hand but Geun Young pushed it away.

"You love me? But not enough to marry me, is that it ?? You are marrying Yoona,and I am sorry I can't be like that." she said. " I want more from you."

"And who said about me marrying Yoona? That is not true.I can't marry her now,not until I have fallen for you. She did it ,the announcement and all. I can't let you go now. You just don't know how crazy I became when I have learned that you have gone. I can't let you go now Geun Young."

"Really you are not engaged nor marrying her at all?" she asked still unbelieving.

"Yes,no.....the only girl that I want to bring to the altar is you. You are all that I want and need." he said.,as he took her in his arms and kissed her full on her lips...and then everything is all forgotten now.....as Yesung closed his eyes....and yes his parents will understand...as he can feel them watching them from above....as they gave them their blessings.