The Showdown

You Are Beautiful

Geun Seok walked in the office at exactly nine o clock and found Shin Hye on her table. She stood up from her desk,once he walks inside the office,to greet him.

"Good morning Sir." Shin Hye said.

"Good morning." he answered back and looked at her,as he looked at her from head to toe,that made Shin Hye blushed and piqued at the same time.

"Good thing that you are here.So you can follow instructions quite well. I am amazed. I hope that the file that I asked you are in my table already?" Geun Seok said. Shin Hye nodded her head,as he nodded too in agreement.,as he was about to turn to go to his office...he added."And I hope you had a good breakfast for we will be working very hard today." as he continue to walk inside his office.

Shin Hye went back to her desk and began working on the paper work that Miss Cho has asked to type. A ferw more minutes.Geun Seok buzzed her and asked to come in his room...

She walked in and her Boss looked at her ,like he was expecting something from her....

"Miss Park..." as he stared at her  if he was asking her what does she wants..

"You called for me Sir?" she asked.

"Yes...and so where is it ?" he asked. Shin Hye looked at him with a blank mind..."I don't see you holding any cup or mug,unless you have it in your hand?" he said sarcastically. "I asked for a coffee Miss Park."

"I am sorry Sir,you didn't tell me." she said. "I am going to get it now Sir." she said as she turn to get it. She can hear his voice as she was about to walk out. "Black and no sugar...and cream" he said.

Shin Hye came back with a cup and saucer in her hands.She has a hard time controlling her hands as the cup and saucer rattled and made sounds as she was holding it. She carefully put the cup on his table.God knows that it will be the last straw on her job  if she dumped the hot coffee on her Boss. She was tempted but tried to control herself,as she smiled at the thought.

"Something is amusing,Miss Park?" he asked  as frown marked his forehead "You have that certain smile on your face. I am sure that it has something to do with me,cause there is just the two of us in the room."

"it is nothing Sir. It is just a thought." she said.

"And you don't want to share it with me?" he asked again.

"I better not Sir or I might...it is really nothing Sir." Shin Hye answered.

"Since you are not sharing your thoughts with me...you might as well ran along. And later on..I need you to write some notes for me." he said,as he looked back on his file as dismissal of her..

Shin Hye close her eyes...as she clenched her fist.She doesn't know why she feels rattled and intimidated by him. Every little things that she has to do for him seems to be an ordeal already.And he is not even in the office for an hour...She wondered what is stored for them when they stay in one place together for the whole day....and today for sure she is going to find out.

=========================================

Yesung thought that he was early as he walked in his office that morning,and he was surprised to see Miss moon Geun young,already there,waiting for him. He never expected her to be this anxious for her dear job. Is she that desperate for this job ? So desperate that she is willing to do anything to keep this one? He thought  as he looked at her on his way to his office.

Geun Young got up from the chair and bowed at him "Good morning Sir" she said. Yesung just mormored his reply and went staright to his office. Miss Cho is not even in yet for the day,and she is here already waiting? Yesung shook his head in disbelief. He is going to make her wait...but then whatever he has to tell her will be quite worth every minute that she has waited for the great Mr Kim....as yesung has that smirk on his face...

It was not until half past nine when she was summoned in Mr Kim Yesung's  office.It is the first time that Geun young has been in the president's office and it is quite overbearing with it's grand entrance.the massive heavy door to enter such formidable office.The table is dark and huge,and the man in question is sitting on his chair all in black.He was holding a file as she walked in.

"Miss Moon,we meet again." he said as he stared at her. He can see the anxiety in her eyes,but ther are defiance in there. She still looked innocent with that sweet face of her but this time,she had this certain swaggart like a certain confidence in herself. He was not smiling and it is quite hard to fathim his feelings,as her hands began to sweat....

"You called for me Sir." she said.

"Yes, I send for you.You may seat down." Yesung said.,as she went closer and seat on the chair acroos him on the table. "I got your file on my hand,and so I have read your qualifications. I am planning a special division in marketing and research  and I have decided to put you as a head of that newly created unit. I gathered that your work has been quite exemplary and you are a marketing major yourself."

"A new division?" she asked as a frown came to her.She wondered what could be on the mind of the person right in front of her."You did not think about this just a day or two ago?"

"Why? Will it even matter if i conceived the idea today or yesterday or a week ago. You are the beneficiary of this decision,so you should be at least grateful for the promotion that I am offering you." Yesung said.

"I am sorry Sir.I just want to find out,what exactly is this?' "she asked. "I just want to know what exactly i am getting into."

"This is a new division and you will be the head but you will directly report to me and nobody else. You can have a a secretary and an Assistant ,in which i will leave to you the hiring or if you have anybody in mind. And you are not to report to your old job.for effective today you are the appointed head of that department." Yesung said.

"And what exactly will be my job and obligations?" she asked.

" The company has hundreds of products and it will be your job to researched which product will benefit for more advertising and promotions and if there is any error in marketing a certain product. And it is your responsibility to report to me and the concerned head of the units .I want a detailed report and with the accompanying suggestions...and recomendations from you." Yesung said as he stood up. He liked the leverage above her standing up,for she can also be intimidating wit her questioning. She was only anxious at first but now he can see the confidence and the knowledge within her.

Geun Young was also staring at Yesung as she studies his features. he was not that tall,but yes tall enough to command attention and respect ,for the way he stood represent power and authority.His hair is dark and longer than the usual business people that she deal with,his face is smooth and flawless with a poited nose and a well shaped lips. His eyes is fierce and can be scary ,especially when the smile is missing from his face. And yes he seldom smiles and always in a serious dismeanor.She wondered if he knew how to have fun at all in his life.Was he ever happy in her life. Was he ever carefree or did he laughed at a time in his life with wild abandonment?  She was in a deep thought as her eyes never left his face.She wondered so many things about him,and yes even wondered why she thinks of all of these thoughts today ?

"I am sorry.did I confused or something.You seemed to be in deep thought." Yesung said.

"I am sorry sir,I was just thinking...." Geun Young said.

"So you think you will be able to handle the department?" Yesung asked. It will be nice and quite interesting to be able to work with her more closely and at the same keeping an eye on her.

Geun Young nodded her head."I think I will be able to handle and perform my job ." she said with confidence." Am I free to choose my own people?"

"Yes,it is going to be your call. I am giving you a free rein on this department as long as you can provide a productive results." Yesung said ."So do you accept the position?"

"Thank you sir for your trust in me." as Geun Young stood up."I promised I won't fail you." as they shook hands with the deal.

Yesung nodded his head and smile....as an after thought." How about lunch ? So we can talk more about this."

Geun Young just nodded her head. A lunch with the boss is something that she never expected to happen today....and yes today is a far cry from what she has expected ...and she cannot complain and find herself excited and looking forward spending time with her new Boss....the CEO...Mr Kim Yesung....as she smiled