To Believe Or Not

You Are Beautiful

A/N- Sorry for the late one update suppose to post this after the Yesung/Geun Young...but then got busy for the holidays...and the New Year...Yes patience is a virtue..ha..ha..ha And one needs a lot of that when you follow up my story..Anyway hope to wrap this story soon...since it is more than a year  now..since I started this one..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Hye woke up to find a bouquet of red roses on her bedside table. She doesn't have to guess, where and who did it come from...it is Geun Seok for sure,as she reached out for the card.....and yes it says..." Get well and feel better " as he signed his name. She stopped and stared at the flower...and think..She could not understand..her feelings and yes could not understand Geun Seok more. Does he really care for her,as it seems to be??? Is it more than just being a friend and yes far more than being a Boss and an employee between the two of them ???

She remembered his worried look on his face when she was sick. He seems to really care for her. And yes she owed him a lot,and she should be at least thankful for him for bringing her to the hospital...and yet she got mad at him in the process. She wondered what Geun Seok might be thinking ?? He must think that she has gone crazy or what. And why would she expect more from him when they don't have any existing relationship at all. He wondered if he will ever come around again after saying all those words to him. Maybe not, as she bit her lips.

She should be happy and grateful for the attention that he has been giving her. And yes he came to her , right after he came back from nowhere island..as she smiled at the thought. Maybe he really did care for her...as she thinks of the possibility...She can't deny it anymore that she really has fallen for him,and yet she was mad and afraid at her feelings for him. Would she be happy for whatever attention and affections that he will throw her way, or that she wants more from him ??? Take him for what he is and not worry for the consequences....as long as she can love him..then nothing matters anymore...as she teared at the thought...for she knew that is all she wants from Geun Seok..just to love him...and take him as he is...

And then there was a knock on the door....as her eyes went to the sound...and there stood Geun Seok...with a smile in his face..wearing a tee shirt and a jeans and yes looking like any ordinary young man around and looking so handsome. Her heart melts just at sight of his smile...with a twinkle in his eyes...and yes she could not help but smiled back at him....

Geun Seok looked at Shin Hye...and yes she looked beautiful even with a tousled hair and unmade face. Her eyes big and sparkly  with much evident of emotions there...her chheks pink and yes she got her color back on those cheeks of her. Her lips full and pink even without lipsticks. He would not mind waking up every morning with Shin Hye by his side...as he smiled at the thought. He wondered if Shin Hye have any idea just how much he loves her...God knows he just loves her to every bits and pieces...adding a grin on his smiling face...

"Are you decent now? " he asked with a grin in his face..."And can I come in ?"

Shin Hye nodded her head with a smile in her face. "I don't even have to ask....you must be feeling better now." he said.

"Yes feeling a lot better now..." she answered. "I am sorry about yesterday....I was feeling lousy...and all, I don't even know what I was saying."

"You don't have to apologize....I am sorry for not saying good bye to you...I have my own reasons but I am glad to be back and just in time." he said taking a seat by her side.

"Yes...I never felt so awful before. Never realized I was that sick.....Thank You for bringing me here. I never did thank you...before." she said.

"It is alright...the important thing is that you feel better today.  I just spoke to your Doctor and he says you can go home today. " he said.

"Oh that is good...I really want to go home now. I am getting bored and  I got a lot of things to do at home.." she said

"Uhmmmm you are going home to rest and not to work into anything. " he said. "I don't want you to to have a relapse and get sick again. I'll keep an eye on you ..so you better not think of doing anything ...Got that " he said with a warning look in his face, Shin Hye can only laugh at his face.

" Yes...Doctor...I got it." she answered with a naughty grin  in her face.

And I really mean it." he added...as Shin Hye chukled....

-----------------------------------------------------

Geun Seok took Shin Hye home...and yes even brought her some groceries . He didn't leave her until she got settled in her room and all the things she needed within her reach. She was so amused at his thoughtfulness. And yes her heart is glowing of all the things that he has been doing for her. She wondered if all of these things are for real . Does Geun Seok really cared for her ?????.she shook her head..He could not possibly love her . Maybe she is seeing more than the act...and yes so far Geun Seok has not said any words to her....maybe she will just have to wait for him...wait for him to say all those three magic words to her....and that could be the happiest day of her life if ever...

Geun Seok smiled on his way home. So far today Shin Hye has been very receptive of all of the things and attentions that he has been giving her. Maybe now she knew what he truly feels for her....he knows he has not said all those words yet to her...He is the kind of guy that never said those words. He is the kind of guy,that actions speak stronger than words...and yes he doesn't have to say word to her or any girl for whne he ever say it,he really would meant it. He thinks that love word is the most overused word that has ever invented...and so saying that often resulted in the lost of value of such word...

Geun Seok doesn't have to say "I Love You " to Shin Hye...not until .......she could say it back to him....and he knew that he just have to work and wait for the right time for that moment....