The News

You Are Beautiful

Geun Young smiled as she remembered last night. Her cheeks is pink and she is glowing with happiness. She can not still get over , that a simple smalltown girl like her, will be the girl that Yesung will fall in love with . The Big Boss of their company, the Mr Big Guy...the formidable Mr Kim Yesung..

She can still hear his voice in her ears, as she looked in his eyes, and the sinceritu was there as he said the words..." I love you Geun Young , I really do love you very much " as he took het hands and then kiss her full on the lips . Yesung kissed her passiomately this time. There was an urgency and a need and she could feel it as he pulled her closer in an embrace. She got scared at the strenght of his emotion that he has shown.

Usually Yesung is always prim and propet especially if they are in a public place. She was very happy and yet scared at the same time... But last night, they just got out from his car , and as he walked her to the door of her aparment...she could feel that he does not want her to go that night. And Yesung showing his affection in public , is sort of unthinkable. And yes she was baffled and could not understand.

The smile did not leave her face, as Yeon Un , one of the clerk and her friend , tap her shoulder.

" Hey , it seems like you are in another world ". She commented. Geun Young just smiled at her .

" Well you must be in love . I wonder who is the lucky guy ." as she continued and smiled back at her.

" The love bug must be in the air and is going around the building ." she added.

" What do you mean ? You are also in love ?" she asked.

" Duh , as if I met my Mr Right yet. I still have to see my Prince Charming " she said . " No , what I am talking about is our Boss. He has been so silent all along , thinking he is free and eligible bachelor . I did not know that he has been dating that girl." she added.

" What Boss are you talking about?" geun Young asked , thimking that it was one of the Department Head .

" Who else but biggest Boss of all ... Mr Kim Yesung. He is engaged to Miss Yuna. " as she look at her and notoced that the color on her face seems to vanish. " What do you mean ?" as her heart started to beat faster ...

. " Here look at this. " as she put the newspaper in front of her...the announcement of their engagement in bold letters with matching couple picture. Geun Young just stared at it and did not notice that the tears started coming....